Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Matthew J. LaForge, 50, 2230 W. Leland Road, Chicago, was charged at 3:07 p.m. June 11 with unlawful possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 40 block of Ogden Avenue.
• Thomas J. Scalise, 42, 4309 Bayville Drive, Crystal Lake, was charged at 10:19 a.m. Saturday with unlawful possession of marijuana at the intersection of Foxfire Court and Cumnor Road.
Michael J. White, 23, 2223 Scoville Ave., Berwyn, was charged at 10:14 a.m. Friday with assault in the 700 block of 62nd Street.
Drinking in public
• Henry Papushak Jr., 32, 705 W. Liberty Ave., Wheaton, was charged at 4:23 p.m. Friday with drinking in public in the 1000 block of Burlington Avenue.
• William K. Jackson, 60, 86 Brookdale Lane, Palatine, was charged at 11:25 a.m. June 10 with drinking in public in the 1000 block of Burlington Avenue.
Shareef E. McIntosh, 30, 4713 Huron St., Chicago, was charged at 10:59 p.m. June 11 with possession of drug paraphernalia and driving with one headlight at the intersection of Belmont Road and Main Street.
Theft and burglary
• A wallet was stolen at 11:15 p.m. June 7 from car in a gas station parking lot in the 1100 block of Butterfield Road. The alleged victim told police he suspects a a white female in a pink top and pink pants seen near his vehicle at the time of the alleged theft.
• Windshield wipers were stolen from a vehicle parked between 5:30 a.m. June 10 and 7:35 p.m. June 10 in the 1000 block of Burlington Avenue.
• A lawnmower valued at $350 was stolen from an unlocked garage between 11 a.m. June 6 and 8 a.m. June 10 in the 200 block of Grant Street.
• Security footage showed two unknown men spray painting the bronze mustang statue gold at the west entrance of Downers Grove South High School at 1:02 a.m. June 10. The two men also glued a water bottle in the shape of male genitalia to one of the statue’s front legs. School staff was able to clean the mustang back to its original condition.
• John T. Lamantia, 18, 5317 Fairmount Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with criminal damage to property at 6:45 p.m. June 9 t his residence.
• Vandals damaged lamps in the front yards of eight residences in the 4800 and 4900 blocks of Northcott Avenue, 4700 block of Lee avenue, 1200 block of Candlwood Court, 400 block of Otis Avenue and 1200 block of Grant Street between 11 p.m. June 8 and 7 a.m. June 9.
• A toilet, cabinetry and an electrical cable were damaged between May 1 and June 1 in a house for sale in the 5500 block of Lyman Avenue.
Joshua A. Johnson, 26, 4910 Wallbank Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with identity theft at 4:44 p.m. June 13 at his residence.
Michael A. Abner, 2564 Meadowdale Lane, Woodridge, was charged with public indecency at 2:06 p.m. June 5 in the 3100 block of Finley Road.