Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Enrique Cervantes, 32, 3796 W. 75th Place, Chicago, was charged with DUI at 11:38 a.m. June 8 at Riverside Drive and Route 83.
• Andrew Miller, 46, 623 N. Michigan Ave., was charged with DUI, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to give information, unattended vehicle, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and failure to report an accident at 11:34 p.m. June 12 at 220 E. Plymouth St.
Possession of marijuana
Michael Rochford, 22, 2845 Northcreek Drive, Woodridge, was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving without headlights at 12:59 a.m. June 14 at 1638 S. Ardmore Ave.
• Maria Roman, 40, 137 W. Grand Ave., Northlake, was charged with retail theft at 7:19 p.m. June 8 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• A female juvenile from Bellwood was charged with retail theft at 4:41 p.m. June 8 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• A female juvenile from Villa Park was charged with retail theft at 12:59 p.m. June 14 at Burlington Coat Factory, 174 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Michele Lockwood, 38, 2229 N. 74th Court, Elmwood Park, was charged with retail theft at 8:49 p.m. June 13 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• A bicycle was taken at 10 a.m. June 10 from a parking garage at 220 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A license plate was taken between 1 and 4 p.m June 9 on a vehicle parked at GFS, 220 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A mountain bike was taken between 4:45 and 5:56 p.m. June 11 at a home located at 1005 N. Yale Ave.
• Gas worth $54 was pumped without payment at 1:14 a.m. June 12 at Thornton's, 250 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A catalytic converter was taken between 11 p.m. June 11 and 5 a.m. June 12 on a vehicle parked at 209 N. Bierman Ave.
• Three rail cars were tagged with spray paint between 11 a.m. June 9 and 5:04 p.m. June 10 at 649 N. Ardmore Ave.
• A garage door was damaged by pellets between noon June 11 and 3 p.m. June 13 on a home at 706 S. Summit Ave.
• Two windows were shattered and two tires were slashed at 2:10 a.m. June 14 at a home located at 513 N. Michigan Ave.
Motor vehicle burglary
A wallet was taken between 12:45 and 3 p.m. June 8 from a vehicle parked at Willowbrook High School, 1250 S. Ardmore Ave.