Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Bridgette Ensign, 26, 10650 S. Bridle Path Court, Naperville, was charged with DUI, speeding and failure to dim headlights at 3:37 a.m. June 7 at Roosevelt Road and Stewart Avenue.
• Nicholas Khalaieff, 29, 8672 W. Carmen Ave., Norridge, was charged with DUI at 2:09 a.m. June 8 at 800 E. Roosevelt Road. Khalaieff later pleaded guilty to the amended charge of reckless driving.
• A semi-automatic handgun was taken from the center console at 11 a.m. June 7 from a vehicle parked in the 600 block of Lilac Way.
• A computer was taken from a dining room table at 6:21 p.m June 9 at a home in the 1000 block of Wilson Road.
• Food was taken at 9:45 a.m. June 10 at St. John's Lutheran Church, 215 S. Lincoln St.
• A leaf blower and a weed eater were taken at 10:44 a.m. June 10 from a vehicle parked at Crescent Boulevard and Finley Road.
• Richard Hardman, 18, 414 40th St., Downers Grove, was charged with retail theft at 11:52 a.m. June 7 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Nicole Maas, 19, 2031 Oxnard Drive, Downers Grove, was charged with retail theft at 4:28 p.m. June 7 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Derrick Bowling, 18, 2210 S. Grace St., was charged with retail theft at 3:56 p.m. June 8 at JC Penny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A female took items at 4:13 p.m. June 8 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Two juveniles took merchandise at 7:21 p.m. June 8 at JC Penny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Kaitlyn Sokolis, 21, 22W737 Ahlstrand Road, Glen Ellyn, was charged with retail theft at 5:19 p.m. June 9 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Two juveniles took clothing items at 12:58 p.m. June 11 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A juvenile took items at 6:15 p.m. June 11 at JC Penny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• An air conditioning compressor was removed between June 3 and 7 at the Lombard Bible Church, 111 S. Park Ave.
• Gas was pumped without payment at 3:23 p.m. June 7 at Road Ranger, 909 Roosevelt Road.
• A bicycle was taken at 2:55 p.m. June 8 in the 800 block of 17th Street.
• Two males purchased gift cards using stolen credit cards at 3:12 p.m. June 9 at Brio, 330 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A wallet was taken at 1:27 p.m. June 12 at Ultra Foods, 491 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A catalytic converter was taken between 11 p.m. June 11 and 7 a.m. June 12 on a vehicle parked in the 200 block of Westmore Road.
Criminal damage to property
• Adam Tarr, 24, 380 E. St. Charles Road, was charged with criminal damage to property, criminal trespass, resisting or obstructing a peace officer and disorderly conduct at 9:45 p.m. June 7 at McDonald's, 300 E. Roosevelt Road. Tarr became irate and began throwing items and overturned a trash can.
• A driver's side mirror was damaged at 8:25 p.m. June 7 in the 800 block of Hammerschmidt Ave.
• Three pieces of excavation equipment were damaged at 6:54 a.m. June 9 in the 1300 block of Lombard Avenue.
• Feces and maple syrup was applied to four vehicles between 9:07 and 9:46 p.m. June 11 at National University of Health Sciences, 200 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Two individuals were charged with disorderly conduct after being disruptive at 3:52 p.m. June 12 at Subway, 1009 E. Roosevelt Road.