Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison and Bensenville police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Jairo R. Gomez, 35, 415 Stevens Drive, was charged with battery at 7:21 p.m. May 19 in the 400 block of Stevens Drive.
Alex C. Machado, 18, 344 Dale Drive, was charged with domestic battery and illegal consumption of alcohol by minor at 1:45 a.m. May 11 in the 300 block of Dale Drive.
Possession of controlled substance
Robert P. Walrod, 35, 2505 Fremont St., Rolling Meadows, and William B. Siebert, 30, 816 Fargo Blvd., Geneva, each were charged with possession of heroin at 12:35 a.m. May 17 at Addison Road and Natoma Avenue. Walrod also was charged with possession of hypodermic needles, and Siebert also was charged with possession of drug equipment.
• Felipe Madera-Carrillo, 49, 353 N. Mill Road, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, uninsured motor vehicle, improper lane usage and disbeyed traffic control signal at 11:54 p.m. May 11 at Lake Street and Neva Avenue.
• Salvador Perez, 79, 156 N. May St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and uninsured motor vehicle at 8:19 p.m. May 18 at J.F. Kennedy Drive and Lake Street.
Donnell J. Miller III, 20, 560 N. Mill Road, was arrested on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear from the DuPage County Sheriff's Office at 3:59 a.m. May 21 in the 500 block of North Mill Road.
• Benito Fulgencio-Garcia, 33, 903 N. 14th Ave., Melrose Park, was charged with no valid driver's license at 4:52 a.m. May 15 at Addison Road and Fullerton Avenue.
• Jacinto Santos-Lopez, 30, 199 Sonny Lane, Bensenville, was charged with no valid driver's license, speeding and uninsured motor vehicle at 3:06 a.m. May 21 at Army Trail Boulevard and Mill Road.
• An incident involving battery was reported at 2:40 p.m. May 20 in the 900 block of Industrial Drive.
• An incident involving battery was reported at 3:49 p.m. May 21 in the 100 block of Bridget Court.
• A camera and camera equipment were reported stolen from a vehicle at 2:07 p.m. May 19 in the 400 block of Thomas Drive.
• Tools were reported stolen from a garage at 2:27 p.m. May 19 in the 900 block of Hillside Drive.
• A trench coat was reported stolen from a locked apartment at 3:17 p.m. May 19 in the 300 block of South York Road.
• Some belongings were reported missing from an apartment at 11:15 a.m. May 20 in the 0 to 100 block of North York Road.
• A catalytic converter was reported stolen from a vehicle at 12:21 p.m. May 19 in the 1100 block of Industrial Drive.
• Twenty-one semi-trailers were reportedly not returned by a known subject/company at 9:21 a.m. May 20 in the 1100 block of Ellis Street.
• Tenants were reported to be stealing electricity at 11:22 a.m. May 20 in the 100 block of Sonny Lane.
• A bicycle was reported stolen at 4:17 p.m. May 20 in the 200 block of East George Street.
An incident involving telephone harassment was reported at 5:34 p.m. May 20 in the 900 block of Medinah Street.
An attempt to pry open a south side door was reported at 11:03 a.m. May 19 in the 200 block of North York Road.
Federico Lopez, 22, 1008 Argyle St., was arrested on an unspecified outstanding warrant at 11:34 p.m. May 21 in the 1000 block of Argyle Street.
Leaving accident scene
Jose Duchi, 31, 3038 N. Monticello Ave., Chicago, was charged with no valid driver’s license and leaving the scene of an accident at 8:30 a.m. May 19 at Illinois Route 83 and Mark Street.