Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Aracy Zagal, 37, 1913 Woodside Lane, Glendale Heights, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, disobeying a traffic control device and improper lane usage at 12:20 a.m. June 1 at Geneva Road and Stacy Court.
An unlocked vehicle was entered and a backpack containing a bank debit card, a house key and other items was removed between 11 p.m. May 26 and 5:15 a.m. May 27 in the 300 block of Duane.
• The rear passenger side door of a parked car was scratched between 6:30 and 9 p.m. May 27 at Health Track, 875 Roosevelt Road.
• The rear window of a parked car was shattered at 8:40 a.m. May 29 at Village Green Park, 130 Lambert Road.
A parking sign was defaced with spray paint between 10 p.m. May 28 and 1:52 a.m. May 29 in the 600 block of Lenox Road.
• Jeremy M. White, 25, 4111 S. Federal St., Chicago, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana and speeding in a school zone at 3:43 p.m. May 28 in the zero block of Park Boulevard.
• Eric I. Alexandersson, 18, 1S356 Westview Lane, Lombard, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:33 a.m. May 29 at Route 53 and Surrey Drive.
• Michael Thomas Johnson, 23, 2907 Crabtree Ave., Woodridge, was charged with possession of marijuana at 9:58 a.m. June 1 at Roosevelt Road and Surrey Drive.
Imran R. Sulaimana, 32, 703 W. Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged with public indecency at 2:01 a.m. May 27 at Geneva and Bloomingdale roads.
Edward P. Schmeier, 52, 703 W. Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged with public intoxication at 6:59 p.m. May 26 at Prairie Park.
• Jesus M. Rivera-Navarro, 30, 696 Dickens Ave., Glendale Heights, was charged with no valid driver's license and speeding at 8:11 p.m. May 26 at Geneva Road and Prairie Avenue.
• Yanin Hernandez, 38, 21W571 Lynn Road, Lombard, was charged with no valid driver's license at 8:38 a.m. May 27 at Geneva Road and Prairie Avenue.
• Armando Ramirez, 35, 1305 E. Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, was charged with driving while license revoked and improper lighting at 10:43 p.m. May 29 at Roosevelt Road and Sunset Avenue.
Adalberto Vargas, 28, 229 Hale St., Addison, was charged with an uninsured motor vehicle and an in-state warrant out of DeKalb County at 1 a.m. May 29 at Route 53 and Interstate 355.