Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Solomon N. Majak, 31, last known address 381 Executive Drive, Carol Stream, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and driving with a revoked driver’s license at 1:05 a.m. June 7 in the 200 block of North Knollwood Drive.
• Brian C. McGrath, 48, 619 Arbor Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a suspended driver’s license and unlawful use of driver’s license at 1:53 a.m. June 3 at Arbor Avenue and Greenwood Drive.
• Teresa A. Chmura, 49, 35 Harrison St., Oak Park, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 8:39 p.m. June 2 at Hazelton Avenue and Roosevelt Road.
Burglary and theft
• A cellphone was removed from a parked vehicle whose window was smashed between 9 and 10:50 a.m. June 2 at 509 N. County Farm Road.
• A prepaid gas pump was used after the driver left a gas station and returned without having received any gas between 11:45 and 11:53 a.m. June 9 in the 600 block of West Roosevelt Road.
• Lisa A. Boyd, 37, 615 S. Crest St., was charged with retail theft at 2:55 p.m. June 8 in the 400 block of South County Farm Road. The charges were later dismissed.
• Uriel Lopez-Padilla, 20, 511 Corford, West Chicago, was charged with retail theft and driving with a suspended driver’s license and arrested on warrant for failure to appear for traffic offenses at 6:10 p.m. June 6 in the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
• A cellphone that was left on a counter in a business was stolen at 10:15 a.m. June 6 in the 100 block of Geneva Road.
• A catalytic converter of a parked vehicle was removed between 7:15 a.m. and 6 p.m. June 4 in the 1200 block of East Crescent Street.
• Jewelry was found missing from an obviously damaged and opened package at 5:54 p.m. June 4 in the 1000 block of South Gables Boulevard.
• A recycling can was stolen between 7 p.m. May 3 and 10 a.m. June 4 in the 800 block of East College Avenue.
• A refuse sticker was stolen between 10:10 and 10:40 a.m. June 3 in the 1700 block of East Wakeman Avenue.
• A vehicle was stolen between 10 p.m. June 2 and 10 a.m. June 3 at 5 Wheaton Center.
Jennifer M. Rivera, 18, 127 Reston Court, Sycamore, was charged with possession of marijuana at 2:46 a.m. June 6 at Madison Street and Roosevelt Road.
Drug paraphernalia possession
• Kevin M. Moran, 25, 17615 Westbrook Drive, Orland Park, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 7:15 p.m. June 1 in the 800 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• A fence post was partially broken about 6 p.m. June 6 in the 800 block of James Court.
• Vonsean K. Williams, 18, 1706 E. Liberty Drive, was charged with criminal damage to property at 9:47 a.m. June 5 at 1706 E. Liberty Drive.
• Graffiti was found on the rear of a building at 6 p.m. June 4 in the 100 block of North Hale Street.
Larina Anderson, 31, 3873 Ruby St., Schiller Park, was charged with disorderly conduct at 9 p.m. June 4 at 900 West Liberty Drive.
Antonio Moreno-Velazquez, 39, 18W136 Standish Lane, Villa Park, was charged with aggravated suspended driver’s license and obstructing identification at 11:01 a.m. June 6 at Roosevelt Road and Community Drive.
• Alejandro Xochitacatl, 40, 30W245 Bedford Court, Warrenville, was arrested on warrant for theft at 11:47 p.m. June 6 in Danada Square East.
• Ashley Nicole Young, 30, 433 Turf Lane, was arrested on warrant for possession of a stolen motor vehicle at 5:30 a.m. June 5 at Main Street and Cole Avenue.
• Jason M. Erwin, 41, 3 Wheaton Center, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear for traffic offenses at 10:29 p.m. June 4 at Illinois and Main streets.
• Jerry Preston Thomas, 43, 3909 Circle Drive, Brookfield, was arrested on warrant for failure to stop and possession of drug paraphernalia at 5:03 p.m. June 4 at President Street and Jefferson Avenue.