Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• An incident involving battery was reported at 3:12 a.m. May 25 in the 400 block of Ann Street.
• An incident involving battery and home invasion was reported at 3:44 a.m. May 27 in the 1200 block of South Oak Street.
• Efren Rodriguez, 28, 617 Spring St., Aurora, was charged at 1:30 p.m. May 28 with battery in the 100 block of Fremont Street.
Osmany Vazquez, 22, 319 W. Blair St., was charged at 5:10 p.m. May 28 with possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug equipment and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license at Joliet and Brown streets.
• Jaimie Altamirano, 43, 933 S. Oak St., was charged at 11:12 p.m. May 26 with driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood-alcohol concentration of more than 0.08 and improper lane use at Joliet Street and Glen Avenue.
• Jose Cortez-Escalante, 35, 515 Gundersen Drive, Carol Stream, was charged at 9:45 p.m. May 28 with driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and equipment violation – other at North Neltnor Boulevard and Washington Street.
• Rafael Rendon-Carino, 25, 29W543 Country Ridge Drive, Warrenville, was charged at 11:08 p.m. May 31 with driving under the influence of alcohol at Route 38 and Joliet Street.
Sex offender registration
A sex offender registered at 5:09 p.m. May 27 in the 400 block of Belleview Avenue.
A man aged 17 or older was reported missing at 1:30 a.m. May 25 in the 200 block of East Hazel Street.
Burglary and theft
• An incident involving burglary was reported at 2 p.m. May 27 in the 1200 block of East North Avenue.
• An incident involving theft was reported at 2 p.m. May 26 in the 500 block of West North Avenue.
• An incident involving theft was reported at 1:55 a.m. May 27 in the 300 block of West North Avenue.
• An incident involving theft was reported at 8:21 a.m. May 27 in the 300 block of East Forest Avenue.
• An incident involving theft was reported at 8 a.m. May 27 in the 900 block of Dunham Drive.
• An incident involving theft was reported at 10:30 a.m. May 28 in the 300 block of Laurel Lane.
• An incident involving theft was reported at 5:50 p.m. May 29 in the 1400 block of West Roosevelt Road.
• An incident involving theft was reported at 1:45 p.m. May 31 in the 1900 block of Franciscan Way.
A telephone threat was reported at 7 p.m. May 27 in the 600 block of Tanager Lane.
Kevin Sipes, 49, 820 Beaumont Drive, Naperville, was charged at 10:26 p.m. May 26 with disorderly conduct at West North Avenue and Atlantic Drive.
An incident involving fraud was reported at 9 a.m. May 30 at TNI Packaging, 333 Charles Court.
• A suspicious incident was reported at 9:13 a.m. May 30 at Ardmore Auto Sales, 1965 Powis Road.
• Suspicious circumstances were reported at 8 a.m. May 30 in the 500 block of Columbine Lane.
Mischievous conduct with no monetary loss was reported at 12:01 a.m. May 31 in the 2900 block of Davenport Drive.
Marcia Senek, 58, 14412 Silver Lane, Plainfield, was charged at 1:15 p.m. May 29 with noncriminal damage to property at Joliet and Wilson streets.
An animal call or other complaint was reported at 8:30 a.m. May 27 in the 200 block of Ann Street.
Ana Rendon, 17, 400 E. Blair St., was charged at 5:07 p.m. May 26 with operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license in the 400 block of East Blair Street.
• An item was reported found at 4:20 p.m. May 25 in the 1200 block of Kings Court.
• An item was reported found at 1:54 p.m. May 26 in the 1200 block of Kings Court.
• An item was reported found at 8 a.m. May 28 at the West Chicago Police Department, 326 Spencer St.