Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison and Bensenville police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Juan A. Olivares, 39, 320 Dale Drive, was charged with domestic battery, driving under the influence of alcohol, no valid driver's license, endangering the life or health of a child and failure to properly secure a child in a safety restraint seat at 3:11 p.m. April 26 in the 300 block of Dale Drive. Olivares also was arrested on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear from the DuPage County Sheriff's Office.
Peter F. O’Connor, 18, 03N541 Linda Lane, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana (village ordinance), and Gabriel J. Santos, 18, 450 Cherry Hill Drive, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia (village ordinance) at 8:30 a.m. May 15 in the parking lot of Addison Trail High School, 213 N. Lombard Road.
Jessica L. Dougherty, 23, 376 Heritage Drive, Wood Dale, was arrested on an unspecified outstanding warrant from the Addison Police Department at 11:51 p.m. May 13 at Lake Street and McNair Avenue.
• Andres Cruz-Nino, 40, 418 Stevens Drive, was charged with driving while license suspended, expired registration and failure to notify secretary of state of address change at 10:30 a.m. May 10 at Addison Road and Moreland Avenue.
• Rodrigo Castillo-Labra, 27, 151 W. Michael Lane, was charged with no valid driver's license and failure to use hands-free device at 10:08 p.m. May 10 at Addison Road and Myrick Avenue.
An incident involving sexual abuse of a child was reported at 7:13 p.m. May 12 in the 100 block of North Church Road.
A wallet and jewelry were reportedly stolen by three men, one described as about 20 years old, Hispanic, 5-foot-6, wearing a beige jacket and cloth material over his face and carrying a handgun, at 9:41 p.m. May 15 in an alley in the 700 block of West Irving Park Road. The suspects entered a black SUV and were last seen traveling north on Parkside Lane.
• A semi-tractor was reported stolen at 11:48 a.m. May 12 in the 300 block of Meyer Road.
• A wallet was reported stolen after it was accidentally left on a counter at 2:46 p.m. May 15 in the 100 block of West Irving Park Road.
• A purse was reported stolen at a banquet hall at 9:15 p.m. May 15 in the 700 block of South York Road.
• A catalytic converter was reported stolen from a vehicle at 10:07 p.m. May 15 in the 600 block of North Illinois Route 83.
An incident involving telephone harassment was reported at 7:09 p.m. May 13 in the 600 block of South York Road.
Garbage was reported to be dumped illegally in a complex dumpster at 4:11 p.m. May 13 in the 600 block of East George Street.