Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Giuseppina Macri, 20, of the 2000 block of Camden Lane, Hanover Park, was charged with prostition and keeping a place of prostitution at 8:48 p.m. May 30 in the 500 block of West Grand Avenue.
• Teresa Miller, 46, of the 700 block of Beacon Ridge, Bolingbrook, was charged with two counts of aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol, driving while license revoked, improper lane use, use of an electronic communication device while driving and was found wanted in Will County and La Grange Park on a failure to appear warrant.
• Megan Brown, 26, of the 2500 block of Brush Road, Schaumburg, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol, not having insurance, illegal transportation of alcohol, improper lane usage, expired driver's license and unlawful use of a communication device at 3:49 a.m. May 28 at North and Villa avenues.
• Joseph M. Cascella, 19, of the 600 block of Crockett Avenue, was charged with failure to signal, disobeying a stop sign and possession of marijuana at 12:18 p.m. May 27 at Evergreen and Fremont avenues.
• Lamont J. Hampton, 19, of the 300 block of East Yorkfield Avenue, was charged with possession of marijuana at 7:33 p.m. May 28 at Chatham and Yorkfield avenues.
• Nionsa J. Ray, 25, of the 1200 block of North Villa Avenue, Villa Park, and Rorie L. Pirc, 20, of the 300 block of North Oak Avenue, Wood Dale, were charged with possession of marijuana at 7:55 p.m. May 28 at Berteau Avenue and Schiller Street. Christopher E. Ray, 20, of the 100 block of North Berteau Avenue was transported to DuPage County Jail on a failure to appear warrant for resisting.
Pedestrian under the influence
Abraham Diaz, 24, of the zero to 100 block of North School Street, Addison, was charged with being a pedestrian under the influence of alcohol or drugs at 12:55 a.m. May 27 at Grand Avenue and Lake Street.
Drug paraphernalia possession
Kevin Herrera, 19, of the 600 block of South Wisconsin Avenue, Addison, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and disobeying a flashing red light at 3:29 a.m. May 28 at York Street and Robert T. Palmer Drive.
• Dale Halker, 56, of the 200 block of East North End Avenue, was cited for disorderly conduct - befouling property at 11:03 p.m. May 26 at York and Schiller streets after he was seen urinating in an alley.
• Kenneth C. Conway, 50, of the 300 block of North River Glen Avenue, was charged with disorderly conduct - public intoxication at 4:59 p.m. May 28 in the 200 block of West Second Street.
• Brian E. Johnsen, 54, of the 17W400 block of Hill Street, Villa Park, was charged with disorderly conduct - public intoxication at 4:10 p.m. May 29 at Route 83 and North Avenue.
Selling alcohol to a minor
Patricia L. Adamec, 51, of the 500 block of Third Avenue, Villa Park, was cited for selling alcohol to a minor at 8:39 p.m. May 27 at Pizza Palace, 117 N. Addison Ave.
Selling tobacco to a minor
Benjamin E. Plotz, 27, of the 300 block of Alexander Boulevard, was cited for selling tobacco to a minor at 7:38 p.m. May 27 at Jewel Osco, 153 East Schiller Street.
Disobeying an officer
Marcus S. Simms, 19, of the 200 block of Oxhill Court, Schaumburg, was charged with disobeying a police officer and improperly parking in the roadway at 9:40 a.m. May 27 at Kenilworth Avenue and St. Charles Road.
Soliciting without a permit
Zachary L. Bultema, 26, of the 100 block of Dean Street, Wilsonville, was charged with soliciting without a permit and had to pay the bond on an obstructing identification warrant in Dekalb County at 2:51 p.m. May 27 in the 200 block of South Fairview Avenue after returning to a home he was earlier sent away from and trying to open the door.
• Multiple fraudulent charges were reported on a credit card between 12 p.m. May 1 and 12 p.m. May 22 in the 700 block of Fairview Avenue.
• Someone transferred $14,500 from a home equity loan account into a checking account and then withdrew the money without the owner of the accounts' permission between 12 p.m. May 27 and 4:11 p.m. May 29 in the 100 block of Walnut Street.
• Several tools were stolen from a building under construction between 2 p.m. May 26 and 6:30 a.m. May 27 in the 100 block of Arlington Avenue.
• A laptop was stolen from an unlocked vehicle between 8:30 p.m. May 27 and 8 a.m. May 28 in the 300 block of North Ridgeland Avenue.
• A metal detector and gas powered heater was reported stolen from a father by his son and sold to a pawn shop at 9 a.m. May 13 in the 500 block of North Willow Road.
• Credit cards and a cosmetic bag were stolen from inside an unlocked car between noon May 27 and 8 a.m. May 28 in the 200 block of North Glenview Avenue.
• Rueben Pineda, 48, of the 2300 block of South 50th Avenue, Cicero, was charged with retail theft at 6:38 p.m. May 28 in the 600 block of West North Avenue after stealing jeans.
• A woman reported hearing a loud noise while driving south on Myrtle Avenue near First Street and found her passenger side mirror hanging when she stopped her car at 9:15 p.m. May 16. She also saw someone pick something up on the west side of Myrtle Avenue and walk to a house.
• Someone egged a home and gold Mercury parked in a driveway between 9:30 and 10:30 p.m. May 17 in the 800 block of South Cedar Avenue.
• A driver's door handle was broken between 11:50 p.m. May 22 and 10 a.m. May 23 in the 100 block of Fellows Court.
• The right side wheel and axle of a S.M.A.R.T. trailer was bent between 9:30 a.m. May 22 and 4:15 p.m. May 29 in the 300 block of Holly Avenue.
• An Illinois driver's license was reported lost between 6 p.m. May 14 and 7 p.m. May 20 in the 100 block of East First Street.
• A Louis Vuitton bi-fold wallet containing a Florida driver's license and miscellaneous cards was lost between 4 p.m. May 15 and 3:54 p.m. May 16 in the 100 block of South Prospect Avenue.
• A Red, Schwinn boy's bike with pegs in the front and back was found at 9:30 a.m. May 19 in the 400 block of North Oaklawn Avenue.
• A gray hooded sweatshirt, yellow Incrediball, pink 13-inch bat and a gray Mongoose Ledge girl's mountain bike were found at 1 a.m. May 20 in the 100 block of West Madison Street.
• A red and black Huffy Stone Mountain bicycle was found at 2:39 a.m. May 25 in the 100 block of North York Street.
• An Illinois license plate was found attached to a recovered stolen vehicle at 12 a.m. May 14 in the 500 block of West Lake Street.