CLARENDON HILLS – Construction season is started Wednesday in Clarendon Hills with the following streets scheduled to be crack sealed.
• Richmond Avenue, 55th Street to BNSF Railroad
• Western Avenue, 55th Street to Park Avenue
• Park Avenue, Richard Avenue to Walker Avenue
• Harris Avenue, Western Avenue to Walker Ave
• Holmes Avenue, 58th Place to 55th Street
• 56th Street, Barclay Court to Forest Hill
• Grant Avenue, Hudson Avenue to Harris Avenue
• Hudson Avenue, Walker Avenue to Prospect Avenue
• Churchill Place, 55th Street to Hudson Avenue
The Village of Clarendon Hills is advising residents to avoid these routes if possible. Residents living on these routes are advised to avoid parking on the street.
The village will continue to pass this information on to its residents as it is made available by its contractors, according to the village.