Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Imran R. Sulaimana, 32, 703 W. Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged with battery at 6:47 p.m. May 18 at Park Boulevard and Anthony Street.
• Rojo Santiago, 47, 563 S. Lewis Ave., Lombard, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and no valid driver's license at 12:21 a.m. May 18 in the 200 block of Geneva Road.
• Jessie J. Larabee, 22, 23W052 Blenheim Court, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding, improper lane usage and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 12:55 a.m. May 19 at Interstate 355 and Roosevelt Road.
• Henry L. Pigram, Jr., 31, 1448 S. Ridgeway Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal transportation of alcohol and improper lane usage at 12:15 a.m. May 22 at Main Street and Hawthorne Boulevard.
• Steven M. Kelly, 60, 1378 Nightingale Lane, Bartlett, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:22 a.m. May 22 in the 800 block of Main Street.
Two UPS packages were stolen from the doorstep of a residence May 20 in the 100 block of Surrey Drive.
• Bradley R. Shrake, 21, 1034 College Ave., Wheaton, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:23 p.m. May 18 at Geneva and Bloomingdale roads.
• Angel Marin, 23, 637 Nolan Ave., Glendale Heights, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana at 10:30 p.m. May 18 at Route 53 and Grandview Avenue.
• Nicholas J. Brazael, 22, 540 W. St. Charles Road, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia at 10:14 p.m. May 21 at Park Boulevard and Duane Street.
• Jeremy M. Harris, 34, 5412 W. Ohio St., Chicago, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and speeding at 8:29 p.m. May 22 at Geneva Road and Highland Avenue.
The front window of Cab's Wine Bar Bistro was broken between May 18 and May 19 at 430 N. Main St.
Robert A. Walensa, 58, 703 W. Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged with criminal trespass to real property and violation of bail bond at 7:20 a.m. May 21 in the 400 block of Forest Avenue.
Joe M. Harper, 21, 420 N. Jim Miller Road, Fort Worth, Texas, was charged with unlawful solicitation at 4:02 p.m. May 21 in the zero block of South Park Boulevard.
A stop sign post was tampered with May 19 at Hillside Avenue and Park Boulevard.