Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Westmont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Michael Hernandez, 41, of 401 South Cass Avenue #E, was charged with domestic battery, criminal trespass to residence, theft, and criminal damage to property at 7 p.m. May 29 in the 100 block of West Burlington Avenue after a report of battery.
• Ashley Bodik, 30, 728 Kristin Court, was charged with domestic battery at 8:50 p.m. May 31 in the 700 block of Kristin Court after she struck a family member.
• Freddie Campbell, 52, 110 West 66th Street #6, was charged with domestic battery at 10:10 p.m. June 1 in the 100 block of West 66th Street after he struck a household member.
• About $5,000 in cash was stolen between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. May 29 in the 6300 block of Fairview Avenue.
• A laptop computer was stolen from a parked vehicle between 7:30 p.m. May 25 and 9:05 a.m. May 27 in the 5500 block of King Arthur Court.
• A set of gold clubs was stolen between 7:10 a.m. and 7:15 a.m. May 27 in the 500 block of Hamilton Avenue.
• A chair was stolen from the front lawn of a residence between 1:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. May 30 in the 200 block of West Naperville Road.
• Tools were stolen from a garage between 9 p.m. May 30 and 5:45 a.m. May 31 in the 100 block of South Oak Street.
• A GPS unit was stolen from a parked vehicle between 4:30 p.m. May 30 and 9 a.m. May 31 in the 100 block of East Richmond Street.
• A cell phone was stolen from a business between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. May 31 in the 100 block of East 63 Street.
Lisa Applegate, 49, 1219 Crest Court, Schaumburg, was charged with driving under the influence, improper lane usage and speeding at 11:30 p.m. May 26 in the 700 block of East Ogden Avenue after a moving violation.
• Richard Ruich Jr., 32, 1305 Maple Ave., Lisle, was charged with driving with a suspended driver’s license, driving with expired registration, driving with suspended registration and operating an uninsured vehicle at 8:05 a.m. may 30 in the 100 block of East 55th Street.
• Joshua Jones, 22, 7529 63rd Place, Summit, was charged with driving with a suspended driver’s license, driving with expired registration and operating an uninsured vehicle at 11:50 p.m. May 28 in the 200 block of West 63rd Street after a traffic stop.
• Amanda Kampwirth, 31, of 6719 Alpine Lane #4, Westmont, was charged with driving with a suspended driver’s license at 9:25 a.m. May 30 in the 300 block of South Cass Avenue after a traffic stop.
Illegal alcohol consumption
Alexander Koepke, 19, 350 Prairieview Drive, Geneva, was charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor and possession of alcohol by a minor at 7:50 p.m. June 1 in the 100 block of South Linden Avenue.