Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Agustin Ortiz, 19, of 8103 Rt. 53, Woodridge, was charged with failure to signal, a traffic sign violation, no insurance and driving under the influence of alcohol after a traffic stop at 2:38 a.m. May 21 in the 400 block of North Bolingbrook Drive.
James Barnhill, 46, of 271 Hywood Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with battery and criminal trespass to property after a call for a neighborhood dispute at 8:14 p.m. May 25 in the 200 block of Hywood Lane.
Sex offender registration violation
Robert Franklin, 22, of 315 Woodcreek Drive, Bolingbrook was charged with sex offender registration violation at 2:23 p.m. May 23 at his residence.
Jason Anderson, 33, of 10G Wildwood Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with public indecency and resisting a peace officer after urinating on a vehicle in a parking lot at 9:12 p.m. May 28 in the 600 block of East Boughton Road.
Chancellor Dorsey, 32, of 138 E. Brookwood Circle, Bolingbrook, was charged with criminal trespass to property at 11:57 a.m. May 23 in the 100 block of North Commonwealth Drive and at 12:16 p.m. May 24 at Meijer, 225 N. Weber Road.
Controlled substance possession
• Kathryn Dixon, 25, of 774 Colorado St., Marseilles, was charged with driver safety belt violation, possession of a controlled substance and possession of hypodermic syringes after a traffic stop at 12:33 p.m. May 23 in the 300 block of South Bolingbrook Drive.
• Christopher Yearby, 35, of 706 Melissa Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving on a suspended license, no insurance and possession of a controlled substance after a traffic stop at 3:21 p.m. May 26 in the 100 block of East North Frontage Road.
• Several appliances, a TV, window air conditioner, mattress set, bicycle and two drills were taken from a storage unit between May 21 and 23 in the 600 block of East Boughton Road.
• A trumpet was taken from alongside a parked vehicle between 2 and 6 p.m. May 24 in the 700 block East Boughton Road.
• A black and white men’s bicycle was taken between noon and 5 p.m. May 24 in the 100 block of South Bolingbrook Drive.
• An unknown subject stole $100 through a series of quick change transactions at 4:59 p.m. May 24 in the 300 block of Brookview Lane.
• A boys green BMX bicycle was taken at 12:47 p.m. May 25 from outside Wal-Mart, 200 S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A GPS unit, headphones and phone charger were taken from an unlocked vehicle between May 24 and 25 in the 200 block of Carriage Court.
• Numerous bottles of liquor were taken at 2:31 a.m. May 26 at Meijer, 225 N. Weber Road.
• Unknown subjects attempted to steal bottles of liquor at 12:34 a.m. May 27 at Meijer, 755 W. Boughton Road.
• A 2000 Freightliner and trailer were taken from a parking lot between May 26 and 27 in the 200 block of West South Frontage Road.
• Three hundred gallons of diesel gasoline and an air filter cap were removed from a vehicle between May 23 and 27 in the 500 block of South Bolingbrook Drive.
• A 2007 silver Caravan was taken from a parking lot between 12:30 and 8:30 a.m. May 28 in the 400 block of West Boughton Road.
• Shaun Larry, 32, of 17P Fernwood Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with an in-state warrant at 1:01 a.m. May 18 in the 100 block of Remington Boulevard.
• Crystal Ponce-Ara, 28, of 505 Preston Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with three in-state warrants at 5:48 a.m. May 22 at her residence.
• Vivek Gumidyala, 24, of 355 Gehrig Circle, Bolingbrook, was charged with an in-state warrant at 11:17 p.m. May 26 in the 400 block of West Boughton Road.
• Jason Novar, 37, of 107 Cedar Bend Drive, Romeoville, was charged with leaving the scene of an accident, no insurance, failure to reduce speed, electronic violation and expired registration after a traffic stop at 9:19 a.m. May 24 at Cedarbend Drive and Honeytree Lane.
• Marina Martinez, 36, of 2721 Hudson Ave., Woodridge, was charged with driving on a suspended license, speeding and in-state warrant after a traffic stop at 11:04 p.m. May 27 at Bolingbrook Drive and Northridge Avenue.