Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison and Bensenville police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Possession of controlled substance
Pietro Dinatale, 20, 1441 W. Bernard Drive, was charged with possession of controlled substance, driving under the influence of drugs and improper parking on a roadway at 12:46 a.m. May 4 at Lake Street and Rohlwing Road.
Jarrod M. Horne, 43, 948 College Blvd., was charged with assault at 12:25 a.m. May 2 in the 900 block of College Boulevard.
Joseph J. Velez, 21, 4 N. Grant Drive, was arrested on an unspecified outstanding warrant from the Bartlett Police Department at 10:50 p.m. May 8 in the 0 to 100 block of North Grant Drive.
• Jorge Figueroa, 26, 524 Michigan Court, was charged with no valid driver's license, uninsured motor vehicle and obstructed windshield at 4:04 p.m. April 30 at Mill Road and Wrightwood Avenue.
• Bruce A. Nelson Jr., 38, 2731 N. 76th Ave., Elmwood Park, was charged with no valid driver's license, illegal use of cell phone and obstructing justice at 8:43 a.m. May 3 at Chestnut and Lake streets.
• An incident involving domestic battery was reported at 11:11 a.m. May 7 in the 1000 block of West Irving Park Road.
• A juvenile was charged with domestic battery at 2:25 p.m. May 7 in the 100 block of East Grand Avenue.
Immer Villatoro, 34, 27 N. Maple St., Addison, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:27 a.m. May 10 in the 600 block of South York Road. Villatoro also was arrested on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear.
A GPS and backpack were reported stolen from a locked vehicle at 2:12 p.m. May 11 in the 900 block of Brentwood Drive.
• A catalytic converter was reported stolen from a vehicle at 5:46 p.m. May 7 in the 400 block of North York Road.
• An iPod was reported stolen at 4:09 p.m. May 9 at the Bensenville Community Public Library, 200 S. Church Road.
• A front license plate was reported stolen at 11:50 a.m. May 11 in the 300 block of West Hillside Drive.
• James Byers, 58, 641 S. York Road, was charged with criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct at 8:58 a.m. May 7 at Grace and Green streets.
• A planter was reported damaged and several others were reported moved at 9:09 a.m. May 8 in the 300 block of East Jefferson Street.
• A front light fixture was reported damaged at 11:59 a.m. May 8 in the 200 block of East George Street.
Kareem Thomas, 19, 2303 Hudson Circle, Aurora, was charged with striking an unattended motor vehicle and disorderly conduct at 2:47 p.m. May 8 in the 600 block of Supreme Drive.
Felipe Adame, 45, 3010 Houston St., Franklin Park, was arrested on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear at 7:51 a.m. May 10 at Grove Avenue and Illinois Route 83.
• Francisco Miranda, 25, 5122 W. Wolfram St., Chicago, was charged with driving with a suspended driver’s license at 1:44 a.m. May 8 at York Road and Devon Avenue.
• Oscar Lopez-Velasquez, 24, 112 Bridget Court, was charged with no valid driver’s license at 9:40 p.m. May 9 at Entry Drive and Grand Avenue.
• Stanislaw Brabala, 57, 6341 N. Delphia Ave., Chicago, was charged with no valid driver’s license and theft of a registration sticker at 8:38 a.m. May 11 at Church Road and Grand Avenue.