Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Earl A. Ritchie, 62, 578 Warbler Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and violating an order of protection at 7:50 a.m. May 13 in the 200 block of Lorraine Street.
• Yaro A. Strutynsky, 23, 439 Taylor Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding at 11:40 p.m. May 13 at Crescent Boulevard and Riford Road.
• Gianna D. Horist, 19, 1148 Shorewood Court, Glendale Heights, was charged with zero tolerance and failure to dim headlights at 3:11 a.m. May 14 at Roosevelt Road and Parkside Avenue.
Yemisi A. Adekanle, 44, 626 Belinder Lane, Schaumburg, was charged with possession of a stolen motor vehicle, theft of labor services, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and following too closely at 10:30 p.m. May 13 at Geneva Road and Kenilworth Avenue.
Possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia
Major Hillard, 21, 110 16th St., Calumet City, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana at 3:08 p.m. May 14 at Roosevelt Road and Surrey Drive. Gabrielle L. Murray, 19, 415 Kenilworth Ave., was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, speeding and driving while license suspended at the same time, date and location.
• The driver's side window of a parked car was shattered between 10:30 a.m. and 5:20 p.m. May 12 in the zero block of Park Boulevard.
• A flower pot was damaged and landscape lights were pulled out between 9 p.m. May 15 and 5 a.m May 16 in the 300 block of Hawthorne Boulevard.
Iman R. Sulaimana, 32, 703 W. Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged with criminal trespass to property at 12:25 a.m. May 16 at Shell-Circle K, 631 Roosevelt Road.
Cordell Nelson Long, 25, 631 N. Laramie Ave., Chicago, and Corey Lamont Tate, 23, 8810 S. Elizabeth St., Chicago, were both charged with unlawful solicitation at 7:02 p.m. May 17 near Whittier Avenue and Duane Street.
• William D. Witort, 59, 703 W. Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged with public intoxication at 9:53 a.m. May 11 at McDonald's, 445 Roosevelt Road.
• Brian K. Loeffler, 30, 103 Seth Court, Germantown Hills, was charged with public intoxication at 3:23 a.m. May 17 in the 200 block of Spring Avenue.
Terri P. Armstrong, 43, 2404 Wilson Creek Circle, Aurora, was charged with an in-state warrant and no registration at 4:02 p.m. May 16 at 800 Roosevelt Road.
Amber M. Vannes, 22, 832 Valleyview Drive, was charged with no valid driver's license and operating a vehicle with suspended registration at 2:18 p.m. May 12 at Elm Street and Riford Road.