Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Nicholas Schultz, 34, 1137 Chetwood Drive, was charged with aggravated assault, resisting arrest, interference with a report of domestic violence, aggravated fleeing and eluding more than 21 miles per hour, disobeying a traffic control device and speeding at 10:18 p.m. May 10 at Army Trail Road and Knollwood Drive.
Leroy McKenny, 60, 595 Gundersen Drive, was charged with domestic battery at 6:10 p.m. April 30 in the 500 block of Gundersen Drive.
• Louis Tedei, 40, 1132 Vale Court, Naperville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle at 7:44 p.m. May 10 at County Farm Road and Hawthorne Lane.
• Maulik Patel, 24, 434 W. Horizon Drive, St. Charles, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal transportation of alcohol, improper lane use and moving violation at 12:10 a.m. May 17 at County Farm Road and North Avenue.
• Natalie Deangelo, 30, 600 Kingsbridge Drive, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding, improper turn and operating an electronic communication device at 12:28 a.m. May 9 at Kuhn Road and McNees Drive.
• Robert Griffin, 63, 609 Burns St., was arrested on an outstanding warrant for driving under the influence of drugs and possession of a controlled substance at 5:15 p.m. May 23 in the 500 block of Burns Street.
• Tracie Morrelli, 23, 619 E. Gundersen Drive, was arrested on an outstanding warrant for theft by deception at 9:26 a.m. May 24 at the Carol Stream Police Department, 500 N. Gary Ave.
• Michael Miceli, 18, 249 Hawk Hollow Drive, Bartlett, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of alcohol by a minor at 11:47 p.m. May 17 at County Farm Road and Munson Drive.
• Raychel Welch, 19, 26W220 North Ave., was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and failure to signal at 5:11 p.m. May 20 at Flint Trail and Kansas Street.
• Robert Snell, 45, 487 Park St., Elgin, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving without a seat belt at 10:58 a.m. May 20 in the 800 block of Army Trail Road.
Violation of order of protection
Dale Banker, 56, 489 Rockhurst Road, Bolingbrook, was charged with violation of an order of protection and violation of bail bond at 9:05 p.m. May 21 in the 400 block of Rockhurst Road, Bolingbrook.
Tobacco sale to minor
Bhairavi Patel, 46, 121 Monarch Drive, Streamwood, was charged with unlawful sale of tobacco to a minor at 3 p.m. May 20 at the Carol Stream Police Department, 500 N. Gary Ave.
Alcohol sale to minor
Dilipkumar Bhimani, 50, 1846 Gregory Ave., Glendale Heights, was charged with unlawful sale of alcohol to a minor at 3:35 p.m. May 17 at the Carol Stream Police Department, 500 N. Gary Ave.
Alcohol possession in open container
William Pierson, 52, 798 N. Gary Ave., was charged with possession of alcohol in an open container on a public way at 4:47 p.m. May 21 at Eclipse Drive and Elk Trail.
Alexander Anim-Addo, 69, 201 Lake St., Oak Park, was charged with driving while license revoked, no insurance and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle at 10:12 p.m. May 24 at North Avenue and Schmale Road.