Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Controlled substance possession
Timothy Jackson, 22, 400 W. Division St., Villa Park, was charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance, possession of a revoked FOID card and possession of ammunition without a valid FOID card at 8:08 p.m. May 21 at Parker Drive and Kaplan Court.
Keesha Ingram, 36, 7648 S. Prairie Ave., Chicago, was charged with prostitution at 4:47 p.m. May 20 at Extended Stay, 2701 Technology Drive.
• Markus Tolentino, 18, 69 Surrey Drive, Glen Ellyn, was charged with DUI and accident at 11:12 p.m. May 19 at 752 S. Main St.
• Bo Ryeong Kim, 29, 200 E. Roosevelt Road, was charged with DUI, speeding, improper lane use and following too closely at 2:01 a.m. May 24 at Fairfield Avenue and Roosevelt Road.
• Celia Alonso, 43, 2040 Glen Ellyn Road, Glendale Heights, was charged with DUI at 3:07 a.m. May 24 at North and Columbine avenues.
• Alphonoso Slaughter, 40, 527 W. 14th Place, Chicago, was charged with retail theft and resisting a peace officer at 11:43 a.m. May 20 at JC Penny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A juvenile took three shirts and a pair of shorts at 7:18 p.m. May 19 at JC Penny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Kelsey Sparrow, 22, 303 S. Oakland Ave., Villa Park, was charged with retail theft at 6:55 p.m. May 20 at JC Penny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Ceslo Luna-Villa, 52, 2135 W. 21 Place, Chicago was charged with retail theft at 2:34 p.m. May 24 at Marshall's, 102 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Cash in the amount of $100 was taken from the register at 6:49 a.m. May 30 from One-Hour Cleaners, 596 S. Main St.
• The driver's side of a car was scratched at 2:44 p.m. May 18 at the Westin-Lombard, 70 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• The passenger's side mirror of a car was damaged at 1 p.m. May 16 in the 1800 block of Highland Avenue.