Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison and Bensenville police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Noel H. Leos, 27, 18W163 Lowell Lane, Villa Park, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, uninsured motor vehicle, transportation of open alcohol, failure to give aid or information and driving on sidewalk at 7:29 p.m. April 24 in the 0 to 100 block of East Lorraine Avenue.
Unlawful possession of marijuana
William C. Brown, 34, 281 Loveland Drive, Glendale Heights, was charged with expired registration and unlawful possession of marijuana – village ordinance at 5:09 p.m. May 1 at College Boulevard and Swift Road.
Sebastiano Ceraulo, 19, 21W549 North Ave., Lombard, was arrested on an unspecified outstanding warrant from the Addison Police Department at 9:37 p.m. May 5 in the 300 block of Stewart Avenue.
• Javier Giles-Montoya, 49, 7716 Giddings St., Norridge, was charged with no valid driver's license and registration suspended for no insurance at 5:01 a.m. April 30 at Addison Road and Lake Street.
• Esteban Mendoza-Valadez, 56, 2N154 La Londe Ave., Lombard, was charged with no valid driver's license and disobeyed traffic control device at 10:25 a.m. May 4 at North and Westwood avenues.
• Brianna M. Paredes, 18, 1923 Clark St., Whiting, Ind., was charged with driving while license suspended and failure to yield – intersection at 5:52 p.m. May 4 at Central Avenue and Forestview Road.
Mitchell Puebla, 19, 206 E. Pine Lane, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 5:31 a.m. May 4 at Irving Park Road and Poppy Lane.
• A shed was forced open and building materials reported stolen at 11 a.m. May 5 in the 700 block of Foster Avenue.
• A tool box was reported stolen from a locked vehicle at 9:09 a.m. May 6 in the 1300 block of Brookwood Street.
A dog bite was reported at 7:29 p.m. May 5 in the 400 block of Miner Street.
Sixty gallons of diesel fuel was reported stolen from a semi-truck at 9:38 a.m. May 6 in the 1100 block of North Ellis Street.
Horasio Carrillo, 21, 122 Sonny Lane, was charged with disorderly conduct at 7:34 p.m. May 6 in the 200 block of West Grand Avenue.
An identity was reportedly used to falsely open a Comcast account at 11:19 a.m. May 3 in the 400 block of Barron Street.
• Rahkeem Asare, 21, 243 Mason St., was arrested on two failure to appear warrants at 5:54 p.m. May 3 at Addison and Green streets.
• Daniel Briscoe, 25, 3703 Salem Walk Road, Northbrook, was arrested on a failure to appear warrant and also charged with obstructing identification at 3:12 a.m. May 4 in the 600 block of John Street.
• Ryan McClory, 32, 327 Hickory Drive, Itasca, was arrested on an unspecified outstanding warrant at 4:51 p.m. May 6 in the 100 block of North Church Road.
Illegal consumption of alcohol by minor
Daniel Ledezma, 19, 1018 Green Valley St., was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor and disorderly conduct at 2:59 a.m. May 4 in the 500 block of East Red Oak Street.
Two juveniles were issued citations for truancy and Major Winter, 34, address not listed, was issued a citation for contributing to the delinquency of a minor at 1:02 p.m. May 5 in the 600 block of South York Road.
Garbage dumped into a dumpster without permission was reported at 11:40 a.m. May 5 in the 200 block of Gateway Road.