Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Burglary and theft
• An employee reported his cellphone stolen at 9:10 a.m. May 9 at PNC Bank, 524 Roosevelt Road. It was later recovered.
• A Samsung GoPhone valued at $15 was stolen between 5 and 6 p.m. May 10 in the zero block of Greenwood Street.
• A wallet and car keys valued at less than $500 were stolen from a work locker between noon and 5 p.m. May 5 at Trader Joe’s, 680 Roosevelt Road. The wallet contained a credit card that was later used to make fraudulent purchases. The offender is described as a black female, about 5-feet tall, 105 pounds, with short black hair in a pony tail, wearing a pink T-shirt and carrying a large purple purse.
• An iPhone 5s was missing at 11:20 a.m. May 6 after the complainant entered Hallmark, 565 Roosevelt Road.
• The cover of the side mirror of a parked vehicle was removed between 2:30 p.m. May 5 and 8 a.m. May 6 at Staples, 539 Roosevelt Road.
Fugitive from justice
Thomas P. Dacy, 53, 507 Naperville Road, Wheaton, was charged at 11:03 a.m. May 4 with being a fugitive from justice and having an out of state warrant from the Kenton County Sheriff’s Office in Kentucky at Roosevelt Road and Park Boulevard.
• Sienna A. Milner-Oh, 20, 1115 S. Scoville Ave., Oak Park, was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana at 1:11 p.m. May 7 in the 400 block of Raintree Court. Kyra K. Jamison, 18, 319 Newport Lane, Aurora, received an identical charge at the same time, date and place.
• Roque Casas, 32, 289 E. Wilson St., was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana at 9:36 a.m. May 10 in the 600 block of Roosevelt Road.
• Robert A. Walensa, 58, 703 W. Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged with criminal damage to property at 9:20 p.m. May 5 at the Glen Art Theatre, 540 Crescent Blvd.
• A fence was vandalized with graffiti at 4:45 p.m. May 10 in the 400 block of Sunset.
• Robert A. Walensa, 58, 703 W. Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged with criminal trespass to real property and violation of bail bond at 5:15 p.m. May 7 at 534 Crescent Blvd.
• An unoccupied apartment was broken into between 11 p.m. May 4 and 8:30 a.m. May 5 in the 300 block of Duane Street. Nothing was missing.
Dashnor Saliu, 49, 460 Raintree Court, was charged with illegal dumping at 10:38 p.m. May 4 at America’s Best Inn, 677 Roosevelt Road.
William L. Brady, 51, 803 Trinity Court, Carol Stream, was charged with an in-state warrant out of the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office and failure to use a hands-free device at 8:02 p.m. May 7 at Pennsylvania and Prospect avenues.
• Charlene F. Radecki, 61, 703 W. Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged with public intoxication at 8:29 p.m. May 5 at the Glen Ellyn Public Library, 400 Duane St.
• David B. Bettis, 47, 520 Pershing Ave., was charged with public intoxication at 7:51 p.m. May 7 in the 500 block of Roosevelt Road.
• Trivale D. Ford, 20, 1368 Georgetown Road, Carol Stream, was charged with driving while license suspended at 2:50 p.m. May 8 at Roosevelt Road and Royal Glen Drive.
• Fernando Paulino, 39, 25 N. Main St., was charged with aggravated driving while license revoked and disobeying a stop sign at 8:45 a.m. May 10 at Roosevelt Road and Parkside Avenue.