Police reports: Addison and Bensenville for May 16
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison and Bensenville police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Unlawful possession of marijuana
Roberto Rodriguez, 25, 2952 George St., Franklin Park, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and one headlight at 12:46 a.m. April 25 at Lake and Maple streets.
Martin Albor, 51, 963 Babbit Ave., was arrested on an unspecified outstanding warrant from the Kane County Sheriff's Office at 10:29 a.m. May 1 at the Addison Police Department, 3 Friendship Plaza.
• Robert L. Daprato, 26, 750 Red Maple Lane, Roselle, was charged with driving while license suspended and sign violation at 10:15 p.m. April 26 at Lake Street and Rohlwing Road.
• Ricardo Olea, 21, 3043 Ruby St., Franklin Park, was charged with driving while license suspended at 12:16 a.m. April 29 at Kennedy Drive and Lake Street.
A possible sexual assault of a juvenile was reported at 6:55 p.m. April 28 in the 1100 block of Judson Street.
• The battery of a juvenile was reported at 7:42 p.m. April 28 in the 600 block of John Street.
• An incident involving battery was reported at 9:01 p.m. April 30 in the 1000 block of South York Road.
Child pornography possession
Possession of child pornography on a computer was reported at 12:12 p.m. April 30 in the 1000 block of Tower Lane.
• David Vale, 34, 211 Roosevelt Road, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and no driver’s license, and he was arrested on an outstanding failure to appear warrant at 2:42 p.m. May 3 at Irving Park Road and Spruce Street.
A dog bite was reported at 12:37 p.m. April 30 at Jefferson and Park streets.
• A wallet was reported stolen at 7:48 a.m. May 3 in the 200 block of West Main Street.
• Two marine batteries were reported stolen from the front of a business at 8:29 a.m. May 3 in the 1000 block of Industrial Drive.
• A juvenile was charged with disorderly conduct and truancy at 4:45 p.m. May 1 in the 1000 block of West Wood Street.
• Bob Ryndak, 45, 432 S. Addison St., was charged with disorderly conduct at 3:41 p.m. May 2 at Irving Park Road and Poppy Lane.
• A check from an employer from a non-existent account was reported at 12:03 p.m. April 30 in the 1200 block of North Ellis Street.
• A phone call attempting to collect money fraudulently was reported at 7:48 p.m. May 1 in the 1000 block of South Center Street.
• Jody Tylka, 54, 427 Green St., was arrested on an outstanding failure to appear warrant at 1:08 p.m. April 30 in the 100 block of North Church Road.
• Amjad Abdulhafeez, 39, 10636 S. Todd Drive, Palos Hills, was arrested on an outstanding failure to appear warrant at 11:53 p.m. May 2 in the 600 block of South York Road.
• Samara Deeb, 33, 8241 O’Connor Drive, River Grove, was arrested on two unspecified, outstanding warrants at 8:19 a.m. May 3 at Red Oak Street and York Road.
An attempted fight was reported at 3:44 p.m. May 2 in the 200 block of Park Street.
Jose Mario Romero-Santurario, 41, 4355 W. Marquette Road, Chicago, was charged with no valid driver’s license at 6:27 a.m. May 3 at County Line Road and Grand Avenue.