Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Theft and retail theft
• A cell phone was stolen between 10:45 and 11:55 a.m. May 10 at the Wheaton College sports building, 601 E. Kenilworth Ave.
• A bike was stolen after its cable lock was cut between 9 p.m. April 18 and 8 a.m. April 19 in the 600 block of East Harrison Avenue.
• An iPad was stolen between 5:30 and 6 p.m. May 6 in the 2000 block of South Naperville Road.
• A locked vehicle was stolen between 9 p.m. May 8 and 8 a.m. May 9 in the 300 block of North Ellis Avenue. It was recovered in West Chicago and returned to its owner on May 9.
• The catalytic converter of a parked vehicle was stolen between 3 p.m. May 6 and 6:40 p.m. May 7 in the 2000 block of North Main Street.
• A secured bike was stolen from a residence between noon Dec. 1 and noon Dec. 15 in the 200 block of North Washington Street.
• An unlocked bike was stolen between 6 and 10 p.m. May 5 in front of Buswell Library at Wheaton College in the 500 block of North Irving Avenue.
• A framed photo was stolen between 5 p.m. May 6 and 9 a.m. May 7 from the wall in the Phelps Room of the Beamer Center at Wheaton College, 421 N. Chase St.
• A bike part was stolen from a retail display at 2:52 p.m. May 6 at Danada Square East.
• Kelly C. Santos, 20, 70 E. Stevenson Drive, Glendale Heights, was charged with retail theft at 8 p.m. May 8 at her home.
• Several items were removed from a parked vehicle between 8 p.m. May 7 and 7 a.m. May 8 in the 400 block of Indiana Street.
• Chance C. Rappe, 18, 2S541 Madison St., Warrenville, was charged with a felony residential burglary at 2:17 a.m. May 6 in the 2000 block of Somerset Drive.
Possession of drugs
• James W. Uhrich, 18, 927 N. Stoddard Ave., was charged with possession of marijuana at 4:30 p.m. May 7 in the 1300 block of East Harrison Avenue.
• Nicholas L. Schuster, 20, 1622 Leabrook Lane, was charged with possession of marijuana at 10 a.m. May 8 at Orchard Road and Red Maple Lane.
• The passenger side front and rear tires of a parked vehicle were punctured between 8 p.m. May 8 and 7 a.m. May 9 in the 500 block of East Willow Avenue.
• A bottle was thrown at a parked vehicle between 5 p.m. May 7 and 6:15 a.m. May 8 in the 1200 block of East Evergreen Street.
• David A. Vandyke, 37, 2831 Leonard Lane, North Aurora, was charged with reckless conduct, criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct at 1:30 a.m. May 8 in the 1400 block of Stonebridge Circle.