Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
A GPS system, keys, a cellphone and a fire extinguisher were taken at 2:30 p.m. May 4 from trucks parked at 741 S. Route 83.
Nicholas Alanis, 24, 528 W. Division St., was charged with violation order of protection and attempted resistance or obstruction of a police officer at 7:48 p.m. May 9 at 524 W. Division St.
* A sidewalk was spray-painted at 2:29 p.m. May 2 at Walgreen's, 200 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A bedroom window was broken between 7 a.m. May 9 and 12:30 p.m. Saturday on a home at 635 N. Ardmore Ave.
• A rock was used to smash the window on a vehicle belonging to the Villa Park Parks & Recreation Department at noon Saturday at 255 W. Vermont St.
• Alexandria Stevanovic, 20, 438 N. Highland Ave., Elmhurst, was charged with retail theft at 6:35 p.m. Saturday at Walmart, 900 Illinois 83.
• Brianna Maurizi, 23, 622 S. Ardmore Ave., was charged with retail theft at 5:51 p.m. Saturday at Walmart, 900 Illinois 83.
• Amanda Dillon, 19, 8648 S. 86th Ave., Justice, was charged with retail theft at 7:27 p.m. May 8 at Walmart, 900 Illinois 83.
• Luisa Lourdes DeBattista, 45, and Ariatny Gutierrez, 45, both of 8290 Lake Drive, Doral, Fla., were charged with retail theft at 10:23 p.m. May 6 at Walmart, 900 Illinois 83.
• Keith Perry, 53, 5128 Newhaven Court, Plainfield, was charged with retail theft at 5:07 p.m. May 6 at Jewel-Osco, 33 E. St. Charles Road.
• Patrons left without paying a bill at 7:13 p.m. May 6 at a restaurant at 345 W. North Ave.
• A bicycle was taken between 6 a.m. and 5:09 p.m. May 8 at the Villa Park Train Depot, 349 N. Ardmore Ave.
• A cellphone was taken at 9:41 p.m. Saturday from the counter at a liquor store at 405 N. Ardmore Ave.
Possession of marijuana
Jaroslaw Glinski, 26, 18W091 14th St., was charged with possession of marijuana, no insurance and a loud muffler at 10:02 p.m. May 8 at Washington Street and Ardmore Avenue.