Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• John McNicholas, 20, 585 S. Brewster Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, improper lane usage and disobeying a traffic control device at 3:20 a.m. May 3 at Westview Avenue and 16th Street.
• Alexander Guardado, 22, 416 S. Clarendon Ave., Addison, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding at 1:09 a.m. May 6 at North Avenue and Interstate 355.
• Sean Kennedy, 29, 31509 Village Green Court, Warrenville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 5:35 p.m. May 7 at Main Street and Morris Avenue.
• Stephanie DeFalco, 24, 197 S. Grace St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding, improper lane usage and no insurance at 12:47 a.m. May 8 at Roosevelt Road and Lincoln Avenue.
• Monico Favela, 39, 167 Wedgeport Circle, Romeoville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle at 1:49 a.m. May 9 at Main Street and Roosevelt Road.
• Cristian Rico, 19, 1500 S. Highland Ave., was charged with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol, endangering the life of a child, failure to secure a child in restraints, driving with a suspended license, improper lane usage and failure to signal at 12:17 a.m. May 10 at Meyers and Roosevelt roads.
• Daniel Duenez, 21, 1405 Fremont Drive, Hanover Park, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding at 2:52 a.m. May 10 at St. Charles Road and Main Street.
Artiel Cikopana, 20, 1198 Royal Glen Drive, Glen Ellyn, was charged with possession of marijuana at 4:40 p.m. May 4 at Finley and Edgewood roads.
• Carlos Archila, 19, 1133 Londonberry Lane, Glen Ellyn, was charged with retail theft at 11:10 p.m. May 3 at Jewel, 1177 S. Main St.
• David Spurlin, 25, 629 S. Lawndale Ave., Chicago, was charged with retail theft, criminal damage to property and resisting a peace officer at 11:10 p.m. May 4 at Jewel, 1177 S. Main St.
• Alisha Scott, 20, 5334 W. Madison St., Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 8:05 p.m. May 5 from Crazy 8's, 218 Yorktown Shopping Center, and Windsor, 203 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Three memory cards were taken at 9:54 a.m. May 6 at Target, 60 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Unknown items were taken at 10:55 p.m. May 6 from Jewel-Osco, 1177 S. Main St.
• Julie Cortopassi, 78, 524 Tennyson Drive, Wheaton, was charged with retail theft at 4:38 p.m. May 8 at Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Olga Schisler, 48, 4908 Cypress Drive, Hillside, was charged with retail theft at 3:23 p.m. May 10 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Timothy Blast, 20, 2851 N. Talman Ave., Chicago, was charged with criminal damage to property after throwing toilet paper down a flight of stairs at 7:31 p.m. May 7 at Glenbard East High School, 1014 S. Main St.
• A key was used to scratch the body of a parked vehicle at 10:39 a.m. May 3 at Miller's Ale House, 455 E. Butterfield Road.
• A vehicle was scratched between 10 p.m. May 3 and 11:45 a.m. May 4 in the zero block of Main Street.
• The door handle on a vehicle was damaged at 6:36 a.m. May 5 in the 800 block of Foxworth Boulevard.
• Markus Rivers-Moore, 21, 3446 S. Ashland Ave., Chicago, was charged with theft after taking cash at 10:29 a.m. May 8 from Finish Line, 100 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A wallet containing $1,200 cash, credit cards, a driver's license and an insurance card was taken at 11:48 a.m. May 3 at a home in the 400 block of Arboretum Drive.
• A computer tablet was taken at 6:47 p.m. May 5 from Hobby Lobby, 255 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Several packages of pain tablets were taken between 4 p.m. May 2 and 7:30 a.m. May 3 at Sunrise Senior Living, 2210 Fountain Square.
• Cash was taken from an apartment at 8:12 p.m. May 6 in the zero block of North Main Street.
• A catalytic converter was taken between 10 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. May 8 from a vehicle parked at the University of Health Sciences, 200 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A wallet was taken from a purse at 3:39 p.m. May 9 at Jewel-Osco, 1177 S. Main St.
• A purse was taken at 2:28 p.m. May 10 at Jewel-Osco, 1177 S. Main St.
• A man took $2,100 in cash at 6:36 p.m. May 4 from a woman's residence in the 300 block of Cimarron Road.
• Clothing worth $17,050 was taken at 9:18 a.m. May 5 from a box truck parked in the zero block of Martha Street.
• A lock was broken and clothing, jewelry and other items were taken at 6:12 p.m. May 5 from a storage unit in the 800 block of Foxworth Boulevard.
• A window was smashed and personal property was taken at 1:43 a.m. May 7 from a vehicle parked in the 400 block of Butterfield Road.