Police reports: Addison and Bensenville for May 9
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison and Bensenville police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Samantha J. Horak, 24, 1620 Norwood Ave., Itasca, was arrested on an outstanding warrant from the Addison Police Department at 11:45 p.m. April 30 at Diversey and La Londe avenues.
• Robert K. Haralambopoulos, 61, 1540 Jo Ann Lane, was arrested on an outstanding warrant from the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office at 4:31 p.m. April 25 in the 1500 block of Jo Ann Lane.
Maurilio V. Valencia-Ocampo, 32, 3943 N. Sacramento St., Chicago, was charged with no valid driver’s license and speeding at 4:04 p.m. April 24 at Fullerton and Vista avenues.
Izabela Z. Kobrzak, 36, 445 E. Fullerton Ave., was charged with domestic battery and battery at 7:18 p.m. April 28 in the 400 block of East Fullerton Avenue. Kobrzak also was arrested on an outstanding warrant from the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office.
Samantha Stewart, 22, 207 Brown Ave., Forest Park, was charged with domestic battery, resisting a police officer and battery to a police officer at 5:18 a.m. April 27 in the 100 block of East George Street.
• About $1,000 in products was reported stolen at 4:31 p.m. April 25 in the 700 block of West Irving Park Road.
• A cellphone was reported stolen at 5:56 a.m. April 26 in the 300 block of Marshall Road.
• A vehicle engine was reported stolen at 9:24 a.m. April 28 in the 1000 block of East Green Street.
• An I-Pass and GPS were reported stolen from a locked vehicle at 9:34 a.m. April 28 in the 800 block of North Illinois Route 83.
• A car was reportedly rammed into another car at 1:29 a.m. April 26 in the 600 block of S. York Road.
• A juvenile was charged with criminal damage to property and obstructing arrest at 5:27 p.m. April 27 at County Line Road and Jefferson Street.
• Graffiti was reported on the back of a garage at 12:12 p.m. April 28 in the 200 block of West Main Street.
• A window on the side of a building was reported damaged at 3:13 p.m. April 29 in the 200 block of North Church Road.
A threat was reported at 5:19 p.m. April 27 in the 100 block of North Mason Street.
Dog at large
Maria Diaz, 38, 1208 Argyle St., was issued a citation for dog at large at 4:21 p.m. April 25 in the 1200 block of Argyle Street.
Shalimar Bryant, 31, 1341 Portsmouth Ct., Carol Stream, was charged with disorderly conduct at 1:44 a.m. April 30 in the 300 block of North Pine Lane.