Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• John L. McManus, 47, 254 N. Park Blvd., was charged with domestic battery at 11:11 p.m. April 20 in the 200 block of Park Boulevard. Note to readers: On Sept. 16, 2014, the court expunged the incident from McManus' record after he was acquitted.
• Antonio D. Rosalez, 33, 675 Roosevelt Road, was charged with domestic battery at 3:01 p.m. April 22 at Budgetel Inn, 675 Roosevelt Road.
Joseph J. Gerace, 22, 1013 Fair Oaks Ave., Oak Park, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 3:33 a.m. April 26 at McDonald’s, 445 Roosevelt Road.
A 55-inch Sanyo flat screen television with an estimated value of $500 was stolen between 12:53 at 1:01 p.m. April 23 in the 100 block of Surrey Drive.
• Three packages of Rogaine valued at $149.97 were reportedly stolen at 7:52 p.m. April 21 from Jewel, 599 Roosevelt Road. The offender is described as a black male of heavy build wearing a gray shirt with tan slacks and black shoes.
• A restaurant bill with an estimated value of less than $500 was left unpaid at 10:15 p.m. April 23 at Alfie’s Inn, 425 Roosevelt Road.
• A locked 22-inch red Trek bicycle with an estimated value of less than $500 was reportedly stolen from a bike rack between 5:30 a.m. and 5:45 p.m. April 25 at the train depot, 555 Crescent Blvd.
Possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia
• Hamzah Rehan, 20, 827 S. Carpenter St., Chicago, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:56 a.m. April 21 at Lambert Lake Park.
• Samantha M. Caiafa, 18, 235 McCreey Ave., was charged with possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and improper lane use at 12:46 a.m. April 22 at Roosevelt Road and Nicoll Way.
• Alex R. Sheridan, 20, 325 Marston Ave., was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 9:21 p.m. April 25 in the 300 block of Marston Avenue.
Lori A. Keaveney, 39, 774 Harding Ave., was charged with disorderly conduct at 3:50 p.m. April 23 in the zero block of Nicoll Way.
Vincent F. Sabo, 50, 703 W. Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged with public intoxication at 5:24 p.m. April 20 at Geneva Road and Main Street.
James M. Marshall, 46, 165 S. Park Blvd., was charged with parole violation at 12:17 p.m. April 25 in the 100 block of Park Boulevard.
Robert J. Szabo, 54, 879 Woodland Drive, was charged with littering at 10:18 a.m. April 23 on the Prairie Path.
Javier I. Franco, 27, 189 Kingston Road, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving while license suspended and speeding at 11:31 p.m. April 21 at Roosevelt Road and Royal Glen Drive.