Police reports: Carol Stream for May 9
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Matthew Koch, 42, 609 Fairway Drive, Bartlett, was charged at 12:15 a.m. May 1 with domestic battery, interfering with reporting of domestic violence, criminal damage to property and theft in the 1200 block of Chattanooga Trail.
• Mark Buda, 32, 427 Gregory Ave., Glendale Heights, was charged at 12:09 a.m. April 27 with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence of drugs, expired license plate and illegal transportation of alcohol at Gary and North avenues.
• Gerald Baskin, 54, 24092 Hedgewood Ave., Westlake, Ohio, was charged at 6:20 p.m. April 13 with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use and following too close at the Carol Stream Police Department, 500 N. Gary Ave.
• Garrett Burden, 23, 3N188 Cuyahoga Terrace, West Chicago, was charged at 2:29 a.m. May 3 with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and lane violation in the 100 block of South Gary Avenue.
• Ashish Patel, 23, 171 Elk Trail, was charged at 6:47 p.m. April 19 with unlawful possession of marijuana in the 100 block of Elk Trail.
• Alexander Jackson, 19, 619 E. Gundersen Drive, was charged at 11:16 a.m. April 11 with unlawful possession of marijuana with intent to deliver, unlawful possession of marijuana, obstructing a police officer and unlawful use of a weapon at Mill Pond Drive and Schmale Road.
• Jovane Aparicio, 19, 229 Century Point, Glendale Heights, and Jacob Wolfe, 18, 1057 Oakwood Drive, each were charged at 11:56 p.m. April 28 with unlawful possession of marijuana in the 600 block of Bluff Street.
• Jonathan Labienieo, 23, 321 West Ave., Elmhurst, was arrested at 11:38 p.m. April 30 on a warrant for battery at the Hinsdale Police Department, 121 Symonds Drive, Hinsdale.
• Martell Green, 23, 246 E. St. Charles Road, was arrested at 7:08 p.m. May 2 on a warrant for failure to appear for unlawful possession of marijuana in the 200 block of East St. Charles Road.
Rafael Ward-Johnson, 28, 5680 Tiburon Court, Hanover Park, was charged at 4:52 p.m. April 17 with two counts of retail theft in the 1200 block of North Gary Avenue.
Alejandro Cardenas, 27, 4881 W. Armitage Ave., Chicago, was charged at 1:06 a.m. April 13 with possession of drug equipment at North Avenue and President Street.
Alexander Kadlec, 28, 1509 Ronzheimer, St. Charles, was charged at 11:20 p.m. April 24 with disorderly conduct in the 600 block of Amber Lane.