Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Criminal sexual assault was reported at 12:49 p.m. April 23 in the 500 block of West Washington Street.
Hit and run
A hit and run was reported at 10:43 a.m. April 20 at Wilson Avenue and Conde Street.
A stolen motor vehicle was reported at 7 a.m. April 23 in the 1100 block of Marcella Lane.
Shuree Sandin, 45, 40W877 Fox Creek Drive, St. Charles, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, reckless driving, operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license, a seat belt violation and equipment violation – other at 5:50 p.m. April 25 at Kautz and Longest Drive roads.
A woman age 17 or older was reported missing at 2:48 p.m. April 25 in the 300 block of Joliet Street.
• A cellphone was reported missing at 8 a.m. April 23 in the 300 block of Joliet Street.
• Someone was reported to have pumped $69.15 worth of gas and driven off without paying at 9:10 p.m. April 23 in the 100 block of West Washington Street.
• License plates were reported stolen at 11:45 a.m. April 26 in the 200 block of West North Avenue.
• The rear window of a vehicle’s lift gate was reported damaged at 5 a.m. April 21 in the 200 block of George Street.
• Sugar was reported to have been poured into the gas tank of a vehicle at 3:30 p.m. April 26 in the 1200 block of Kings Circle.
• Someone was reported to have entered an unlocked vehicle but did not take anything at 5 p.m. April 21 in the 800 block of Sterling Avenue.
• Three apartments were reportedly broken into but nothing of value was taken at 6 p.m. April 22 in the 300 block of Wilson Street.
• An unlocked vehicle was reportedly rummaged through at 9:11 p.m. April 23 in the 300 block of Conde Street.
• An apartment was reportedly broken into but nothing was taken at 4:03 p.m. April 24 in the 300 block of Wilson Street.
• Justin Garrett, 26, 0S450 Melo Lane Drive, was charged with criminal trespass to real property at 7:11 a.m. April 26 in the 500 block of Main Street.
Harassment by telephone was reported at 9:30 a.m. April 25 in the 100 block of McConnell Street.
An incident involving identity theft was reported at 8 a.m. April 23 in the 2400 block of Kidwell Drive.
• Spray-painted graffiti on a stop sign was reported at 6 p.m. April 20 in the 1200 block of Oak Street.
• Spray-painted graffiti on a fence was reported at 10 p.m. April 20 in the 1200 block of Gates Street.
• A threat to blow up a house was reported at 1 a.m. April 22 in the 300 block of Chippewa Lane. The threat was investigated and determined unfounded.
• Disorderly conduct was reported at 5:31 p.m. April 25 in the 200 block of North Neltnor Boulevard.
• Kyle Kinley, 18, 305 E. Stimmel St., was charged with disorderly conduct at 9:26 p.m. April 26 at Pioneer Park, 479 Forest Ave.
A suspicious incident was reported at 1:29 p.m. April 20 in the 800 block of Meadowview Ridge Drive.
Ashley McCoy, 23, 0N145 Sunset Ave., was arrested on an unspecified warrant at 10:24 a.m. April 25 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
• A barking dog was reported at 12:39 p.m. April 20 in the 200 block of Laurel Lane.
• An injured or sick animal was reported at 6:23 p.m. April 20 in the 1100 block of Elizabeth Street.
• An incident involving dumping garbage was reported at 4 p.m. April 24 in the 800 block of Meadowview Crossing.
• A fight with no assault was reported at 4:30 p.m. April 25 in the 600 block of Kenwood Avenue.
• An incident involving abandoned junkers was reported at 8 a.m. April 26 in the 200 block of South Neltnor Boulevard.
• A juvenile runaway was reported at 2 p.m. April 26 in the 400 block of East Forest Avenue.
• Roberto Guzman, 24, 1206 Kings Circle, was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license and speeding at 11:28 a.m. April 22 at Arbor and Elmwood avenues.
• Alberto Sanchez, 35, 610 Dayton Ave., was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license and speeding at 3:22 p.m. April 23 at Neltnor Boulevard and Conde Street.
• Gonzalo Aguilera, 31, 1242 Elizabeth St., was charged with reckless driving, disorderly conduct and traffic and road incident at 4:10 p.m. April 24 at South Neltnor Boulevard and Dayton Avenue.
• A backpack containing a pair of shoes and black sweatpants was reported found at 4:33 p.m. April 20 in the 200 block of West National Street and turned into the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
• A car stereo was reported found in front of a residence at 2 a.m. April 21 in the 900 block of Jeri Lane and turned into the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.