Police reports: La Grange, La Grange Park, Countryside, Westchester and Western Springs for May 14.
Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Jose Godinez, 23, of the 1800 block of Grove Avenue, Berwyn, was charged with driving under the influence at 12:22 a.m. May 4 at La Grange Road and Ogden Avenue.
• Beverly J. McCarthy, 41, of the 100 block of Hawthorne Drive, Countryside, was charged with driving with a suspended license at 9:33 a.m. May 7 at La Grange Road and Elm Avenue.
• Mindaugas Bielskis, 37, of the 4500 block of West 84th Street, Burbank, was charged with driving without a license at 12:26 p.m. May 6 in the 1000 block of South La Grange Road.
• Marcos Flores, 45, of the 3500 block of Laramie Avenue, Cicero, was charged with driving with a suspended license at 5:16 p.m. May 5 at Washington and Calendar avenues.
• Efren Campos, 25, of the 3400 block of South 59th Court, Cicero, was arrested on a warrant at 11:37 a.m. May 7 in the 10200 block of South 76th Avenue.
• Victoria M. Walsh, 67, of the 9700 block of May Street, Algonquin, was arrested on a warrant at 3:54 p.m. May 2 in the 300 block of South Ninth Avenue.
LA GRANGE PARK
• Anabel Serrano, 22, of the 3100 block of South 55th Court, Cicero, was charged with driving without a valid license at 2:27 a.m. May 7 at 31st Street and La Grange Road.
• Patrick A. Georgeson, 24, of the 3300 block Elm Avenue, Brookfield, was charged with leaving the scene of an accident at 7:57 p.m. May 2 in the 600 block of Brainard Avenue.
• Jaqueline F. Davis, 44, of the 4600 block of North 36th Street, Milwaukee, Wisc., was charged with driving with a suspended license, suspended registration and no insurance at 11:34 p.m. April 24 in the 600 block of La Grange Road.
• Hussam D. Khairallah, 40, of the 6000 block of Marshall Avenue, Chicago Ridge, was charged with driving with a suspended license at 10 a.m. May 8 at 56th Street and East Avenue.
• Arturo Diaz, 30, of the 5800 block of Rose Avenue, was charged with driving without a license at 5:50 a.m. May 5 at East Avenue and Joliet Road.
• Ofeila Arellano, 45, of the 6000 block of Lenzi Avenue, Hodgkins, was charged with driving with a suspended license at 12:25 a.m. May 5 at 55th Street and East Avenue.
A vehicle's tires were reported slashed sometime between 12 a.m. and 1 a.m. May 3 at the Country Cup Restaurant, 6301 Joliet Road.
• A wallet was reported stolen sometime between 2 and 3:30 p.m. May 8 at LA Fitness, 5917 La Grange Road.
• $57 of gasoline was reported stolen at 2 p.m. May 1 at Shell, 6701 Joliet Road.
Reulo Rodriguez, 35, of the 9600 block of 57th Street, Countryside, was charged with aggravated driving under the influence, disobeying a red light and driving with a suspended license at 12:43 a.m. April 28 in the 1200 block of Madel Avenue.
Abigail Boyd, 24, of the 4000 block of Oak Avenue, Brookfield, was charged with retail theft at 10:33 a.m. May 2 after removing a cell phone from Walgreens, 10345 Roosevelt Road.
• Gift cards were reported stolen from a vehicle sometime between 5 p.m. and 7 a.m. May 1 in the 10400 block of Waterford Drive.
• Jewelry was reported stolen sometime between 10:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. May 2 in the 2100 block of Boeger Avenue.
• $110 worth of dental products was reported stolen at 2:27 p.m. May 3 at Walgreens, 10345 Roosevelt Road.
• Dominic Samuel Oneill, 44, of the 31500 block of County Line Road, Dowagiac, Mich., was charged with driving under the influence and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at 6:15 p.m. May 3 in the 5500 block of Wolf Road.
• Vanessa Cueto, 23, of the 3100 block of West 42nd Street, Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence, no insurance and one headlamp at 2:15 a.m. May 1 in the 4300 block of Grand Avenue.
Janelle A. Towne, 42, of the 3900 block of Forest Avenue, was charged with domestic battery at 12:06 a.m. May 2 in the 700 block of Hillgrove Avenue.
Pedro Arteaga-Ocampo, 36, of the 3132 N. Ridgeway, Chicago, was charged with driving without a valid license, improper lane usage and no insurance at 2:25 a.m. May 3 in the 1400 block of Ogden Avenue.