Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Huma A. Siddiqui, 47, 4N241 Woodland Trail, Wayne, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:40 a.m. May 4 at Roosevelt Road and Fapp Circle.
• Devin B. Snyder, 28, 416 Meadowrue Lane, Batavia, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:21 a.m. April 26 at Adare Drive and Roosevelt Road.
• Sharon L. Roberts, 65, 131 Main St., Naperville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:34 a.m. May 2 at Roosevelt Road and Beverly Avenue.
Merchandise was stolen by three women and two witnesses were pushed out of the way between 2 and 2:15 p.m. April 30 at Town Square.
Theft and retail theft
• Robert M. Gasper, 61, 1801 N. Gary Ave., was charged with retail theft at 4:08 p.m. May 4 in the 1600 block of North Main Street.
• A lawn chair was removed from a lawn fire pit between 1:30 and 11:15 a.m. May 4 in the 300 block of West Madison Avenue.
• An unlocked vehicle with keys inside was stolen between 7:45 p.m. May 2 and 8:40 a.m. May 3 in the 800 block of Hawthorne Boulevard. Later that morning at 9:35 a.m. the vehicle was located in the 1200 block of South Cicero Avenue in Cicero.
• A small black clutch purse was left on a shelf and stolen at 9 a.m. May 1 in the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
• A large amount of currency was stolen while unattended between 1 and 6 p.m. April 12 in the 800 block of North Carlton Street.
• A locked, unattended hybrid bicycle was stolen between 7:30 a.m. and 5:50 p.m. May 1at 303 N. President St.
• A catalytic converter was stolen from a car between 8 p.m. April 30 at 8 a.m. May 1 in the 2100 block of West Roosevelt Road.
• An unlocked vehicle with keys inside was stolen between 11 p.m. April 30 at 6 a.m. May 1 in the 300 block of East Franklin Avenue. The vehicle was recovered at 4:30 p.m. May 1 at College Avenue and Blanchard Street.
• A person left a store without paying for a sandwich and chips at 1:05 p.m. April 30 in the 300 block of West Liberty Drive.
• The center console of a vehicle in an unattached garage was found open with nothing of value removed between 12:30 and 6 a.m. May 4 in the 700 block of North Wheaton Avenue.
• Three vehicles were burglarized between 6:30 p.m. April 30 and 7:15 a.m. May 1 in the 400 block of Lyon Avenue and the 800 block of Union Avenue. Items stolen included a GPS unit, a face plate off a car stereo and a car stereo.
• Two pairs of sunglasses were stolen from a vehicle between 10 p.m. April 30 and 8 a.m. May 1 in the 500 block of Lyon Avenue.
• A debit card and a pair of shoes were stolen from an unattended vehicle between 6:30 p.m. April 30 and 7:30 a.m. May 1 in the 400 block of North Western Avenue.
• A stereo faceplate and a flip phone were stolen from an unsecured vehicle between 10:30 p.m. April 30 and 12:30 a.m. May 1 at 415 Lyon Ave.
• A laptop was removed from an unlocked vehicle between 8 p.m. April 30 and 7 a.m. May 1 in the 400 block of Western Avenue.
• A cell phone was stolen from an unsecured, running vehicle between 9:30 and 9:32 p.m. April 30 in the 1000 block of Briarbrook Drive.
• A GPS unit was stolen from an unsecured car between 6 p.m. April 20 and 1 p.m. April 21 in the 500 block of Delles Avenue.
A parked car was scratched along the passenger and driver side doors between 6:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. May 3 in the 2100 block of West Roosevelt Road.
Possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia
• Tavoris Williams, 19, 1239 Stratford Lane, Villa Park, was charged with possession of marijuana at 10:32 p.m. April 29 in the 2000 block of West Roosevelt Road.
• Lauren M. Ellerby, 19, 23W080 Hackberry Drive, Glen Ellyn, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 6:14 p.m. at 1677 Briarcliffe Blvd.
• Jesus A. Carranza, Jr., 21, 224 Comstock St., Joliet, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:30 p.m. April 28 at Blanchard and Evergreen streets.
• Patrick A. Wilder, 19, 303 E. Lincoln Ave., Glendale Heights, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:39 a.m. April 26 at Geneva Road and Main Street.
• Stephen Nguyen, 19, 1592 Jill Court, Glendale Heights, was charged with possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:39 a.m. April 26 at Geneva Road and Main Street.
• Michael B. Rogers, 23, 1225 Burnham St., Carol Stream, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:07 p.m. April 24 at Roosevelt and Lorraine roads.
• Perry M. Wanner, 21, 339 E. Madison Ave., was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:10 p.m. April 22 at Front and Main streets.
• Colin West-Hooper, 22, 1489 Creekside Drive, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 9:11 p.m. April 22 at Gables Boulevard and Childs Street.
• Jennifer Ruby Kocherlakota, 32, 703 W. Liberty Drive, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of a drug paraphernalia at 1:15 p.m. April 22 at Childs Street and Carlton Avenue.
Taurus Devin George, 34, 21W549 North Ave., Lombard, was charged with forgery at 9:17 a.m. April 25 at 21W549 North Ave. in Lombard.
• Antoine J. Abijaoude, 56, 1850 Stephen St., Aurora, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear for a nonvalid driver’s license at 12:30 a.m. May 4 at Coventry Drive and Geneva Road.
• James L. Cash, 61, 1458 S. Canal St., Chicago, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear at 11:11 a.m. May 3 at Butterfield and West Loop roads.
• Emily E. Kempiak, 22, 713 Pershing Ave., was arrested on warrant for failure to appear for ingestion of intoxicating compounds at 10:51 p.m. April 29 at 713 Pershing Ave.