Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Controlled substance possession
Daniel Valencia, 22, of 626 Mountain Drive, Aurora, was charged with equipment violation, possession of drug equipment and possession of controlled substance after a traffic stop at 12:45 p.m. April 24 at Hassert Boulevard and Naperville Road.
Ryan Drozdik, 19, of 104 Rocklyn Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with criminal trespass to property and improper backing after a traffic stop at 10:47 p.m. April 24 in Lot K of Beaconridge Drive.
Monique Hawkins, 37, of 6054 S. Normal Blvd. Chicago, was charged with forgery and a fraudulent driver’s license at 4:35 p.m. April 26 at Best Buy, 315 N. Weber Road.
Resisting a peace officer
Elvis Farka, 25, of 1515 Comanche Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with resisting a peace officer, a safety belt violation and a moving violation after a traffic stop at 7:09 p.m. April 26 at Lily Cache Lane and Pheasant Chase Drive.
• The front door of a residence was kicked in and a laptop and two men’s watches were taken sometime between 6 p.m. and midnight April 30 in the 1600 block of Arlington Drive.
• A change jar and envelope of currency valued at $900 were taken from a residence sometime between April 26 and 27 in the 100 block of North Ashbury Drive.
• Vanessa Taylor, 20, of 19227 John Kirkham Drive, Lockport, was charged with retail theft at 1:30 p.m. April 26 at Wal-Mart, 200 S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• David Knight, 34, of 23627 W. Kurt Road, Channahon, and Novi Nemeth, 33, of 1703 East Drive, Lockport, were both charged with retail theft at 3:09 p.m. April 27 at Wal-Mart, 200 S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A catalytic converter was cut from a vehicle sometime between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. April 16 in the 100 block of East Old Chicago Drive.
• A video camera was taken from a residence April 26 in the 200 block of Lake Shore Drive.
• The front and rear license plates were removed from a vehicle parked in the 400 block of Seneca Lane sometime between 1 and 7:50 p.m. April 26.
• An HP laptop was taken from a vehicle parked in the 300 block of Willoway Drive sometime between April 26 and 28.
• Twelve truck batteries, three battery covers and 20 battery cores were removed from several trucks sometime between April 24 and 28 in the parking lot in the 600 block of East South Frontage Road.
• The fence at Com Ed, 1040 N. Janes Ave., was cut and bent open sometime between 6:15 a.m. and 6:10 p.m. April 25.
• Graffiti was written on a shipping container and along a business wall April 27 in the 700 block of West Boughton Road.
• A screen was cut to a business window sometime between April 26 and 28 in the 1800 block of Apple Valley Drive.
• Jacob Montecinos, 31, of 612 Kingsbrooke Crossing, Bolingbrook, was charged with criminal damage to property after breaking several windows to a vehicle at 2:42 a.m. April 28 in the 600 block of Kingsbrooke Crossing.
Hit and run
Brenda Michaels, 19, of 115 Enclave Circle, Bolingbrook, was charge with failure to notify damage and hit and run after a traffic stop at 10:56 p.m. April 26 in the 100 block of Enclave Circle.
Fleeing an officer
Joseph Haynes, 25, of 576 Bovidae Circle, Naperville, was charged with fleeing to elude a peace officer and three in-state warrants at 5:10 p.m. April 29 in the 500 block of Bovidae Circle.
Warrant Antonio Brown, 23, of 304 Fox Bend Circle, Bolingbrook, was charged with an in-state warrant at 3:09 p.m. April 29 in the 300 block of Fox Bend Circle.