Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Mateusz Nowak, 23, 7662 W. Addison St., Chicago, was charged with battery at 2:32 a.m. April 27 at The Odeum
Expo Center, 1033 N. Villa
• Unknown juveniles followed a juvenile victim and threw rocks at him at 6:22 p.m. April 30 in Franklin Park, 218 N. Third St. One offender then threw punches at the victim.
Michael Gorski, 23, 346 W. Harrison St., Lombard, was charged with driving under the influence, disobeying a stop sign and speeding at 2:19 a.m. April 27 at Ardmore Avenue and Harrison Street.
A thick, red paste was applied to the walls and floors of a vacant apartment between April 14 and May 1 at 320 N. Yale Ave.
• Manuel Garcia, 32, 197 S. Mason St, Bensenville, was charged with possession of marijuana at 1:54 a.m. April 27 at The Odeum Expo Center, 1033 N. Villa Ave.
• Kathryn Williams, 32, 731 Crest Ave., Schaumburg, was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving while license suspended and suspended registration at 8:55 p.m. May 1 at Pleasant and Westmore avenues.
• Timothy Jackson, 21, 204 E. Plymouth St., Villa Park, was charged with possession of marijuana and unlawful use of a weapon at 11:48 p.m. May 1 at North and Wisconsin avenues.
• Arron Swapsy, 36, 317 S. Hale St., Addison, was charged with possession of marijuana at 9:38 p.m. May 2 at 933 W. North Ave.
• Abraham Alvarrez, 20, 627 N. Lincoln Ave., Addison, was charged with possession of marijuana at 8:38 p.m. May 1 at Terrace Park.
Raul Linairez-Gomez, 19, 351 N. Yale Ave., was charged with possession of paraphernalia at 8:38 p.m. May 1 at Terrace Park.
Possession of alcoholic beverage
Pablo Torralva, 21, 929 W. North Ave., was charged with unlawful possession of an alcoholic beverage at 9:38 p.m. May 2 at 933 W. North Ave.
• Timothy Morey, 37, 659 S. River St., Aurora, was charged with theft at 8:25 p.m. April 30 following an incident that happened on May 14 at 509 N. Michigan Ave.
• A cellphone was taken from a table between 5:24 p.m. and 6:55 p.m. April 24 at McDonald’s, 350 E. St. Charles Road.
• A handheld scanner was taken between noon and 1 p.m. April 10 at 50 E. North Ave.
• An iPhone 4 was taken from a locker between 6:55 and 8:40 p.m. May 3 from Safari Land, 701 W. North Ave.
• Crest White Strips and pain medication was taken at 4:45 p.m. April 26 from Target, 50 E. North Ave.
• Three packs of cigarettes were taken at 3:20 a.m. April 29 from 7-Eleven, 610 N. Addison Road.
Joseph Leiner, 24, 1045 Nerge Road, Elk Grove Village, was charged with reckless driving at 12:08 a.m. May 3 at 231 E. North Ave.