Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Alex Taylor, 26, 1420 Holland Place, Downers Grove, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper passing and speeding at 3:53 a.m. April 27 at 13th Street and Highland Avenue.
• John Machak, 30, 1405 Georgetown Drive, Batavia, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane usage and no insurance at 1:56 a.m. April 29 at Finley and Roosevelt roads.
• Ambur Johnson, 23, 554 Pershing Ave., Glen Ellyn, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and no insurance at 2:44 a.m. April 29 at Route 53 and Charles Lane.
• Ashely Croy, 24, 840 W. Foxworth Blvd., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 9:55 p.m. April 30 at 31 E. Janata Blvd.
• Wayne Erickson, 48, 3473 Fox Hill Road, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, accident and failure to reduce speed at 9:42 p.m. May 1 at North Avenue and Lombard Road.
• William Kartholl, 61, 315 Arboretum Circle, Wheaton, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and improper lane usage at 1:42 a.m. May 2 in the 200 block of Columbine Avenue.
• Patricia Kenealy, 49, 1003 Churchill Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with retail theft at 7:42 p.m. May 1 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Sherry Whittiemore, 28, 16W486 Lake Drive, Willowbrook, was charged with retail theft at 8:01 p.m. May 1 at various stores inside the Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A purse was taken at 9:46 a.m. April 30 from a vehicle parked at Blast Fitness, 1141 S. Main St. A driver’s side window was smashed to gain entry to the car.
• Cooking equipment was taken between 12:30 p.m. April 30 and 2:49 p.m. May 1 at BBQ Village, 837 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A customer’s cell phone was taken at 2:57 p.m. April 27 at McDonald’s, 300 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A cell phone was taken at 4:36 p.m. April 27 at Vista Pond, 2300 N. Edgewood Ave.
• Prescription medication was taken at 6:31 p.m. April 27 from a home in the 200 block of Grace Street.
• A wallet was taken at 12:57 p.m. April 28 from the Yorktown Shopping Center. The victim reported that her information was used to open a credit account.
• The rear tire of a bicycle was taken at 5 p.m. April 29 at Park and Parkside avenues.
• Gas was pumped without payment at 6:07 p.m. April 30 at Road Ranger, 909 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A cell phone was taken from a locker room at 7:40 p.m. April 30 at X-Sport Fitness, 205 W. Roosevelt Road.
• A spare tire was removed at 7:41 p.m. April 30 from a vehicle parked in the 300 block of Edgewood Road.
• A driver’s side window was shattered with a pellet gun at 12:06 a.m. May 2 on a vehicle parked in the 1100 block of Edgewood Avenue.
• A rock was used to break an office window between 6:15 p.m. May 1 and 8:15 a.m. May 2 at Concentra, 2080 Springer Drive.