Police reports: Lemont for May 2
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lemont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Rimvydas Grieze, 29, 44 Fountainhead Drive, Westmont, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane use after a traffic stop at 3:13 a.m. April 27 at Archer Avenue and Oak Tree Drive.
• A window was broken between April 20 and 22 in the zero block of Norwalk Court.
• A parked vehicle was struck between 3:15 and 3:45 p.m. April 21 in the 1000 block of State Street.
• A parked vehicle was struck at 11:41 p.m. April 22 in the 16100 block of New Avenue.
• Dsean Phillips, 21, 3012 Tower Line Road, Bridgeport, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of alcohol after a traffic stop at 10:37 p.m. April 25 in the 300 block of Front Street.
• A juvenile was charged with possession of marijuana after a traffic stop at 8:56 p.m. April 25 at Keepataw Drive and State Street.
• John Eakstries, 31, 1221 Wilcox St., Joliet, was charged with driving while license suspended, no insurance and defective windshield after a traffic stop at 10:21 a.m. April 14 at Archer Avenue and 127th Street.
• Darryl Clayton, 25, 5550 W. 127th St., Alsip, was charged with driving while license suspended and speeding after a traffic stop at 5:17 p.m. April 27 in the 100 block of Main Street.