Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison and Bensenville police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Adolfo Villagrana, 28, 505 W. Stevens Drive, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving while license revoked, uninsured motor vehicle and improper lane usage at 3:02 a.m. April 8 at Central Court and Lake Street.
• Joseph D. Mitchell, 30, 121 N. Iowa Ave., was arrested on a failure to appear warrant from the Kane County Sheriff’s Office at 1 p.m. April 15 at the Addison Police Department, 3 Friendship Plaza.
• Oscar Servantes, 31, 416 Gregory Ave., Glendale Heights, was arrested on a failure to appear warrant from the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office at 6 a.m. April 13 at Kennedy Drive and Lake Street.
• Jeronimo Pascual, 25, 421 S. York St., Bensenville, was charged with driving while license suspended and failure to dim headlights at 2:14 a.m. April 6 at Kennedy Drive and Lake Street.
• Olga Flores, 35, 142 Quail Run, Carol Stream, was charged with no valid driver’s license, uninsured motor vehicle and texting while driving at 12:02 a.m. April 12 at Army Trail and Swift roads.
Battery was reported at 4:28 p.m. April 17 at Mason Street and Memorial Road.
A BB gun was reportedly fired at a person delivering the mail at 1:57 p.m. April 18 in the 100 block of Bernice Drive.
Robert Shine, 53, 453 Park Lane, Wood Dale, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 4:36 p.m. April 16 at Illinois Route 83 and Third Avenue.
James Byers, 58, 641 S. York Road, was charged with indecent conduct at 3:08 a.m. April 20 at Jefferson Street and York Road.
Orland Zayas, 41, 1045 W Irving Park Road, was issued four citations after his dog allegedly bit another dog at 2:56 p.m. April 18 at Irving Park and Marshall roads.
Harassing phone calls were reported at 1:13 p.m. April 17 in the 400 block of West Hillside Drive.
• Paperwork was reported stolen from a residence at 2:51 p.m. April 17 in the 500 block of East Jefferson Street.
• The side window of a vehicle was broken and several items were reported stolen at 8:53 a.m. April 19 in the 600 block of South York Road.
Motor vehicle burglary
Items were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle at 7:05 a.m. April 17 in the 1000 block of West Irving Park Road.
• A cell phone was reported stolen at 4:59 p.m. April 17 in the 1000 block of West Wood Street.
• Bielman Navarrete-Marcelo, 40, 4328 N. Ridgeway Ave., Chicago, was charged with theft of pallets at 8:08 a.m. April 18 in the 200 block of Sivert Court.
• A TV was reported missing after a moving company dropped off the complainant’s possessions at 12:24 p.m. April 18 in the 300 block of West Carriage Lane.
• A locked bicycle was reported stolen at 6:10 p.m. April 18 in the 1000 block of West Wood Street.
• A check cashed without authorization was reported at 3:58 p.m. April 16 in the 100 block of South Ellis Street.
• A claim-your-prize mail scam was reported at 10:38 a.m. April 19 in the 1000 block of Delores Drive.
Three juveniles were cited for criminal trespass to land at 5:19 p.m. April 16 in the 900 block of West Irving Park Road.
William Brandt, 52, address not listed, was charged with trespassing and public intoxication at 8:35 p.m. April 17 in the 1200 block of West Irving Park Road.
• Damien Holley, 26, 1333 S. Avers Ave., Chicago, was arrested on a failure to appear warrant at 5:27 p.m. April 16 in the 100 block of North Church Road.
• Adolfo Flores-Ocampo, 58, 117 Dolores Drive, was arrested on a failure to appear warrant at 10:10 p.m. April 16 in the 400 block of West Irving Park Road.
• Jerry Williams, 54, 70 Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was arrested on a failure to appear warrant at 4:44 p.m. Apri 18 in the 1200 block of West Irving Park Road.
• Erresto Terrazas, 41, 1045 W. Irving Park Road, was arrested on an unspecified warrant at 9:52 a.m. April 20 in the 100 block of North Church Road.
Open alcohol in vehicle
Armando Herrera, 37, 711 Parkside Ave.; Ricardo Ballesteros, 47, 111 Dolores Drive; and Oscar Galeana, 47, 711 Main St., each were issued citations for open alcohol in a vehicle at 6:47 p.m. April 15 in the 400 block of West Irving Park Road.
Keith Riley, 22, 10S671 Ivy Lane, Willowbrook, was issued a citation for soliciting without a permit at 6:58 p.m. April 20 in the 100 block of South Ellis Street.
Abigail Hernandez, 21, 104 W. Green St., was charged with no valid driver’s license and no insurance at 9:33 a.m. April 17 at Main Street and York Road.