Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Alex Jackson, 19, 3228 W. Pierce Ave., Chicago, was charged with criminal trespass and unlawful possession of marijuana at 10:14 p.m. April 21 in the 600 block of East Gundersen Drive.
• Mohammad Ismail, 18, 6N458 Valley Circle, St. Charles, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug equipment, possession of alcohol by a minor and no seat belt at 1:58 p.m. April 11 at Big Horn Trail and Fair Oaks Road.
• Steven Martinez, 22, 1003 Argyle St., Bensenville, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 3:29 a.m. April 20 in the 1200 block of West Army Trail Road.
• Benny Urquiza, 18, 260 Shorewood Drive, Glendale Heights, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug equipment at 1:55 a.m. April 20 in the 100 block of Meadow Lane.
• Bharat Oza, 39, 1852 Windmill Drive, Hanover Park, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and following too closely at 10:43 p.m. April 18 at Lies Road and Gary Avenue.
• Theodore Richard, 53, 1447 Ashbury Lane, Roselle, was charged with DUI of alcohol, improper lane use and no headlights at 11:30 p.m April 19 at Gary Avenue and Lies Road.
• Antonio Martinez, 43, 29W537 Country Ridge Drive, Warrenville, was charged with DUI of alcohol, DUI with a blood-alcohol concentration of more than 0.08, no valid driver’s license and improper lane use at 2:55 a.m. April 19 at Farwell Street and Geneva Road.
• Eric Schmitt, 21, 0N326 Baker Drive, Geneva, was charged with DUI of marijuana, failure to signal, speeding 31 mph over the limit, expired registration and improper lane use at 6:05 p.m. April 16 at the Carol Stream Police Department, 500 N. Gary Ave.
• Matthew Pastma, 27, 235 Mantle Lane, was charged with DUI of alcohol, uninsured motor vehicle, improper lane use and failure to signal at 1:18 a.m. April 24 in the 100 block of Hiawatha Drive.
Nathan Petronzio, 31, 1100 W. Roscoe St., Chicago, was charged with public intoxication and lewd conduct at 2:21 a.m. March 30 in the 1000 block of Fountainview Drive.
Lines were carved into a vehicle and the hood was damaged at 10:37 a.m. April 27 in the 800 block of Stanford Lane.
Breanna Cannon, 20, 1900 Eastman Lane, Hanover Park, was charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor at 11:07 p.m. March 16 in the 400 block of Kilkenny Court.
Gerald Thompson, 29, 973 Dearborn Circle, was charged with aggravated assault at 4:05 p.m. April 21 in the 900 block of Dearborn Circle.
• Kione Kelly, 29, 334 Elmwood Lane, Bloomingdale, was arrest on a warrant for failure to appear for theft at 3:26 p.m. April 15 in the 400 block of East Geneva Road.
• Gregory Prill, 28, 0N251 Prince Crossing Road, West Chicago, was arrested on a warrant for attempted disorderly conduct and attempted obstruction of justice at 8:12 p.m. April 23 in the 0N200 block of Prince Crossing Road in West Chicago.
• Vincent Campobasso, 21, 3902 Sandpiper Drive, Hanover Park, was arrested on a warrant for violation of order of protection at 7:08 p.m. April 24 at the Bloomingdale Police Department, 201 S. Bloomingdale Road.
Robert Brudke, 44, 1N743 Forest Ave., Glen Ellyn, was charged with obstructing ID at 1:40 a.m. April 17 in the 600 block of Gundersen Drive.
Jesus Isidoro, 57, 639 Gundersen Drive, was charged with driving while license suspended at 10:50 a.m. April 19 in the 600 block of Gundersen Drive.