Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Ben Amai, 31, 1355 Bighorn Trail, Carol Stream, was charged at 6:50 p.m. April 28 with driving under the influence of alcohol at Prospect and 22nd streets.
• A cellphone was stolen when a suspect asked to borrow it for a family emergency then ran away at 6:25 p.m. April 21 in the 800 block of East Butterfield Road.
• Ora Sue Fox, 51, 1350 N. Parkside Ave., Chicago, was charged at 8:46 p.m. April 24 with retail theft at Danada Square West.
• A GPS unit was removed from an unsecured vehicle between 6 p.m. April 20 and 1 p.m. April 21 in the 500 block of Delles Avenue.
• Loose change was taken and a glove box was broken in an unsecured vehicle between 11 p.m. April 26 and 1 p.m. April 27 in the 2000 block of Creekside Drive.
A mailbox and pole were damaged when a vehicle hit them between 10 p.m. April 24 and 5:30 a.m. April 25 in the 1800 block of Wingate Lane.
• Richard James Schuld, 33, 150 St. Charles Road, Lombard, was arrested on warrant at 5:20 p.m. April 21 for failure to appear in court for burglary at Williams Street and Beverly Avenue.
• Khuwailah B. Herbert, 38, 4 Wheaton Center, was arrested on warrant at 6:59 p.m. April 24 for failure to appear in court for traffic offenses at Naperville Road and Farnham Lane.
• Michael J. McAndrews, 19, 26W135 Mayflower Place, was arrested on warrant at 1:05 a.m. April 27 for failure to appear in court for criminal trespass in the 900 block of West Liberty Drive.
• Scott W. Carey, 35, 2138 Derby Court, was arrested on warrant at 1:21 p.m. April 27 for failure to appear in court for driving without a license at the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office.
• Tequila S. Bumper, 26, 4933 W. Center St., Milwaukee, Wis., was arrested on warrant at 5:15 p.m. April 27 for failure to appear in court for driving without a license at Roosevelt Road and Hazelton Avenue.
Aggravated revoked driver’s license
Juan Aviles, 41, 18 N. Parkside Ave., Glen Ellyn, was charged at 5:55 p.m. April 22 with aggravated revoked driver’s license at Roosevelt Road and Fapp Circle.