Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Luis Beltran, 20, 309 Dayton Ave., was charged at 10:54 p.m. April 19 with domestic battery in the 300 block of Dayton Avenue.
Anthony Kraning, 29, 720 Riverside Ave., South Elgin, was charged at 5:53 a.m. April 13 with driving under the influence of alcohol at Neltnor Boulevard and Hawthorne Lane.
A telephone threat was reported at 2 p.m. April 17 in the 400 block of East Blair Street.
An incident involving stalking was reported at 12:47 p.m. April 18 in the 200 block of West North Avenue.
Harassment by telephone was reported at 3 p.m. April 15 in the 1200 block of Kings Circle.
A black suitcase containing four binders and personal checks valued at a total of $280 were reported stolen at 5:30 p.m. April 16 from an unlocked motor vehicle in the 200 block of Main Street.
• Eduardo Lopez-Santiago, 33, 802 Burr Oaks Drive, was charged with retail theft – shoplifting in the 500 block of Main Street.
• License plates were reported stolen at 11 a.m. April 16 in Chicago.
• An Apple MacBook and Dr. Dre headphones were reported missing at 8 a.m. April 17 from a bedroom in the 800 block of Elizabeth Street.
• The front windows and screen of an apartment were reported broken and torn at 2 p.m. April 14 in the 300 block of Fremont Street.
• The window of a shop was reported broken at 12:01 a.m. April 18 in the 100 block of Main Street.
Damage to motor vehicle
Damage to the windshield of a motor vehicle was reported at 7 a.m. April 15 in the 300 block of Clayton Street.
• Credit card fraud was reported at noon April 14 in the area of Washington Street and Neltnor Boulevard.
• An incident involving deceptive practices – insufficient or nonexistent funds check was reported at 1:53 p.m. April 14 in the 300 block of Main Street.
An incident involving criminal trespass to real property and suspicious circumstances was reported at 8:36 p.m. April 18 in the 700 block of Hillview Avenue.
An incident involving a fight, riot or brawl and no assault was reported at 9:42 p.m. April 18 in the 400 block of Church Street.
A juvenile runaway was reported at 10:18 a.m. April 14 in the 1600 block of Canterbury Drive.
• Ytaide Torres, 33, 810 Burr Oaks Drive, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and failure to yield left turn at 5:48 a.m. April 14 at Washington and Wood streets. Torres also had an in-state warrant at the time the incident occurred.
• Omar Cano-Herrera, 26, 253 Church St., was charged at 8:16 a.m. April 15 with operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license and speeding in a school zone at Joliet and Forest streets.
• Dagoberto Marrufo, 43, 104 Norris Ave., was charged at 7:56 p.m. April 16 with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor in the 300 block of South Neltnor Boulevard.
A Mexican Consulate ID was reported lost at 7 a.m. April 14 in the 1200 block of Kings Cross.
• An animal was reported found at 8:30 a.m. April 13 in the area of Elmwood Avenue and Highland Avenue.
• An animal was reported found at 2:30 p.m. April 14 in the 500 block of Carriage Drive.
• Two unidentified black wallets were reported found inside a secure area of the records department at 7 a.m. April 18 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
• A Toyota vehicle key was reported found during a 5K run at 10:21 a.m. April 19 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.