Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• A wallet and keys were reported stolen at 5:52 p.m. April 29 at La Grange Road and Ogden Avenue.
• A purse was reported stolen at 6:47 p.m. April 29 in the 700 block of West 55th Street.
Shajee Nizam, 35, of the 6600 block of Northeast Hancock Court, Portland, Ore., was charged at 1:34 a.m. April 26 with driving under the influence at La Grange Road and Elm Avenue.
• Robert Zagorski, 39, of the 700 block of East Maple Avenue, was charged at 11:15 p.m. April 30 with domestic battery.
• Treymane D. Clark, 37, of the 200 block of Sawyer Avenue, was charged at 5:59 p.m. April 28 with domestic battery at Ogden and Kensington avenues.
Christen M. Wheaton, 37, of the 7700 block of West 66th Street, Bedford Park, was charged at 8:49 a.m. April 29 with driving with suspended registration at Waiola and Ogden avenues.
A windshield was reported damaged at 9:40 a.m. April 28 at South Bluff Avenue and 47th Street.
LA GRANGE PARK
• Eric Martinez, 21, of the 4800 block of West 22nd Place, Cicero, was charged at 11:48 p.m. April 29 with driving with a suspended license and no front license plate in the 800 block of North La Grange Road.
• Steven L. Richardson, 47, of the 10300 block of Oxford Avenue, was charged at 5:40 p.m. April 23 with driving with a suspended license at 31st Street and La Grange Road.
• Sheila J. Williams, 48, of the 1800 block of North Austin Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 1:19 a.m. April 26 with driving with a suspended license in the 1100 block of La Grange Road.
Nabil Alatter, 25, of the 11200 block of Michigan Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 6:30 p.m. April 29 with possession of marijuana and arrested on a reckless driving warrant from the Illinois State Police at 63rd Street and La Grange Road.
The rear door of a residence was reported kicked in between 10:50 a.m. and 11:20 a.m. April 29 in the 6800 block of Sunset Avenue.
• Dana M. Durrenberger, 30, of the 10200 block of Avenue M, Chicago, was charged with felony theft for stealing more than $500 from Marshalls, 5555 Brainard Ave.
• Cash was reported stolen between 9:40 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. April 25 at Lil Joe’s Restaurant, 20 E. Plainfield Road.
Carmen M. Wilson, 29, of the 6500 block of South Lawrence Avenue, Chicago, was arrested at 10 a.m. April 29 on a failure to appear warrant from Livingston County at 55th Street and Kensington Avenue.
James B. Chize, 27, of the 24400 block of 75th Street, Salem, Wisc., was charged April 25 with filing a false police report.
• Michael Lozada, 39, of the 1200 block of Mandel Avenue, was charged with domestic battery at 8:10 p.m. April 21.
• Frank Iozzo, 52, of the 2200 block of Boeger Avenue, was charged with domestic battery at 10:01 p.m. April 21.
• An iPad was reported stolen at 10:02 a.m. April 22 in the 1900 block of Belleview Avenue. Police later recovered it in a North Riverside apartment complex.
• A wallet was reported stolen at 7:53 p.m. April 26 at Walgreens, 10345 Roosevelt Road.
• Food and beverage items were reported stolen sometime on April 20 at St. Joseph High School, 1840 Mayfair Avenue.
Jeffrey Pohl, 43, of the 3800 block of Woodland Avenue, Western Springs, was charged with domestic battery at 9:43 p.m. April 26 in the 3800 block of Woodland Avenue.
Manuel Aquirre, 30, of the 600 block of South Narragansett Avenue, Chicago, was charged with driving without a valid license and speeding at 1:09 a.m. April 23 in the 3800 block of Johnson Avenue.
A bike was reported stolen sometime April 22 in the 900 block of Hillgrove Avenue. The bike was valued at $325.
A vehicle was reported damaged April 24 at the Garden Market Shopping Center, 4700 Gilbert Ave.