Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison and Bensenville police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Daniel Contreras-Garcia, 32, 451 N. Addison Road, was charged with domestic battery and interference with reporting of domestic violence at 3:45 a.m. April 10 in the 400 block of North Addison Road.
Christine B. Kosmach, 24, 914 S. Harvard Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, uninsured motor vehicle, illegal transportation of open alcohol, failure to wear seat belt, failre to reduce speed to avoid an accident and failure to carry driver’s license on person at 12:22 a.m. April 5 in the 1100 block of North Harvard Avenue, Villa Park.
Unlawful possession of marijuana
Anthony J. Burke, 30, 1116 N. Honey Hill Road, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and found property at 3:20 a.m. April 9 at Honey Hill and Surrey roads.
• The stereo was reportedly stolen from a gray Ford Explorer that was parked in an apartment parking lot at 11:06 p.m. April 7 in the 300 block of Dale Drive.
• The stereo was reportedly stolen from a black Ford Explorer that was parked in an apartment parking lot at 11:06 p.m. April 7 in the 300 block of Dale Drive.
Marcin M. Niemiec, 36, 37 Ashburn Court, Schaumburg, was charged with battery – village ordinance for allegedly squirting someone in the face with his water bottle at 11:10 p.m. April 7 in the 400 block of South Grace Street.
Helix Garcia, 26, 47 W. MIchael Lane, was charged with no valid driver’s license, uninsured motor vehicle, texting while driving, one headlight and illegal transportation of alcohol at 3:05 a.m. March 27 at Iowa Avenue and Lake Street.
Misael Ageo-Ovalle, 32, 1060 W. Irving Park Road, was charged with battery at 5:21 p.m. April 13 in the 500 block of West Irving Park Road.
Robert Shine, 53, 453 Park Lane, Wood Dale, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 4:36 p.m. April 16 at Illinois Route 83 and Third Avenue.
Two ATVs were reported stolen from a business at 10:18 a.m. April 11 in the 800 block of Thorndale Avenue.
• Three cell phones were reported stolen at 11:58 a.m. April 11 in the 1100 block of York Road.
• A wedding ring was reported stolen at 11:41 a.m. April 13 in the 1000 block of South York Road.
• Snow plow parts were reported stolen from a storage locker at 10:56 a.m. April 14 in the 1000 block of South York Road.
• A semi-trailer was reported stolen at 2:12 p.m. April 14 in the 600 block of Industrial Drive.
Harassing phone calls were reported at 12:48 p.m. April 11 in the 500 block of West Main Street.
Padlocks that were cut off of multiple storage units were reported at 8:13 a.m. April 14 in the 600 block of East Green Street.
• Faulty gift cards sold via telephone were reported at 5:54 p.m. April 10 in the 200 block of Pine Lane.
• A bank account opened using the victim’s social security number was reported at 1:01 p.m. April 12 in the 1000 block of Glendale Street.
• A check cashed without authorization was reported at 3:58 p.m. April 16 in the 100 block of South Ellis Street.
• Four juveniles were issued citations for disorderly conduct at 6:03 p.m. April 10 in the 100 block of East George Street.
• Artur Pawelski, 26, address not listed, was charged with disorderly conduct at 4:59 p.m. April 13 in the 1000 block of Glendale Street.
Three juveniles were issued citations for criminal trespass to land at 5:19 p.m. April 16 in the 900 block of West Irving Park Road.
Illegal transportation of open alcohol
Armando Herrera, 37, 711 Parkside Lane; Ricardo Ballesteros, 47, 111 Dolores Drive; and Oscar Galeana, 47, 711 Main St., each were issued citations for open alcohol in a vehicle at 6:47 p.m. April 15 in the 400 block of West Irving Park Road.
• Gregory Golabek, 68, 1928 Kennicott Court, Des Plaines, was charged with driving 41 mph more than the speed limit at 12:56 a.m. April 11 at Jefferson Street and York Road.
• Edith Campos-Virgen, 39, 635 S. York Road, was charged with driving with a suspended driver’s license at 8:59 p.m. April 12 at Red Oak Street and York Road.
• Paula Cruz De Gutierrez, 45, address not listed, was charged with no valid driver’s license at 6:15 p.m. April 14 at Church and Irving Park roads.