Police reports: Glen Ellyn for April 24
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Darrell S. Buchwald, 55, 990 Twilight Lane, Wheeling, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving while license revoked and illegal transportation of alcohol at 8:59 p.m. April 6 at Roosevelt Road and Briar Street.
• Ricky L. Davis, 52, 506 Elm St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and driving under the influence with a blood-alcohol content above 0.08 at 9:22 p.m. April 7 at Walgreen’s, 840 Main St.
• An Apple iPhone 4, Apple iPod mini, radar detector, car phone charger and FM transmitter with an estimated value of $405 were stolen from an unlocked car between 5 p.m. April 7 and 9 a.m. April 8 in the 1100 block of Royal Glen Drive.
• A home was entered and car keys were stolen between 11 a.m. and 5:34 p.m. April 12 in the 1200 block of Cheltenham Drive.
• Adam C. Ostryzniuk, 23, 527 Lowden Ave., was charged with retail theft at 6:40 p.m. April 8 at Circle K, 631 Roosevelt Road.
• A man was reportedly seen walking out of Jewel with a cart full of items valued at $339.92 at 1:50 p.m. April 9 at 599 Roosevelt Road. He was described as white, 6 feet tall, of medium build and in his 30s. He was wearing a green shirt, blue jeans and a baseball cap.
• A portable basketball pole and hoop valued at less than $500 was stolen between 8 p.m. April 11 and 11 a.m. April 12 in the 600 block of Pleasant Avenue.
Possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia
• Joseph M. Morrison, 23, 934 Campbell Court, Batavia, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 11:42 a.m. April 7 at Roosevelt Road and Nicoll Way.
• John H. Spears, 18, 370 Whitewater Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:02 a.m. April 8 at Main Street and Roosevelt Road.
• Craig D. Caldwell, 32, 390 Lambert Road, was charged with possession of 30 grams of less of marijuana at 12:23 a.m. April 10 at Budgetel Inn, 675 Roosevelt Road.
• An exterior door was forced open, causing damages to the framework and a jam between 7:30 p.m. April 6 and 9 a.m. April 12 in the 400 block of Elm Street.
• An exterior tile of the Glen Art Theatre and the sidewalk in front of it were vandalized between 12:01 and 10:48 a.m. April 8 at the theater, 540 Crescent Blvd.