Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Hinsdale and Darien police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Various pieces of jewelry were stolen from a jewelry box in a bedroom closet between noon Feb. 17 and 9 a.m. April 5 (reported April 17) in the 600 block of Woodside Avenue.
* An Electric scooter was stolen between 4:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. April 20 in the 900 block of South Oak Street.
A victim reported her 17-year-old son made contact of an insulting or provoking nature and broke his laptop computer at 10:03 p.m. Monday in the 600 block of South Bruner Street.
Sheila Reed White, 46, 11047 Fountain Hill Drive, Orland Park, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 4:42 p.m. April 16 at York Road and Ogden Avenue after disobeying a traffic signal and using a cellphone while driving.
• Someone used a victim’s name and social security number to open an account between 8 a.m. March 5 and 8 a.m. March 26 (reported April 15) in the 300 block of Hampton Place. The victim learned of the identity theft when she received a past due notice showing a balance of $5,501.65.
• Victim was notified by her bank that someone used her bank account information for a cash advance of $1,000 at 9:15 a.m. Monday in the 700 block of East Seventh Street.
Gregory Basgall, 45, no listed address, was charged with criminal trespass to property at 11:17 p.m. Monday at the Hinsdale Main Train Deport, 25 E. Hinsdale Ave.
Obed Romo, 18, 2225 Charmingfare Drive, Woodridge, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and improper parking, stopping or standing in a road April 20 at 75th Street and Cass Avenue.
• Michelle McDonald-Taylor, 37, 7315 Woodward Ave., Woodridge, was charged with retail theft April 14 at Walmart, 2189 75th St.
• Elizabeth Marques, 53, 109 W. 66th St., Westmont, was charged with retail theft April 15 at Walmart.
• Christopher Whitehead, 19, 7655 W. 43rd St., Lyons, was charged with retail theft April 15 at Walmart.
• Jerome Celli, 22, 285 N. Richmond Ave., Clarendon Hills, was charged with retail theft April 15 at Walmart.
• Donna Wojcik, 55, 512 Nelson Lane, Westmont, was charged with retail theft April 16 at Walmart.
• Jo Anne Knox, 64, 7740 Danbury Drive, was charged with retail theft April 17 at Walmart.
• A lock was cut from a fenced-off area April 16 behind Walgreens, 7516 Cass Ave., and several plastic totes were stolen.
• A cellphone was stolen April 17 from a locker at Hinsdale South High School, 7401 Clarendon Hills Road.
• A pair of headphones was stolen April 17 at Hinsdale South High School.
• A wallet was stolen from an unlocked vehicle April 20 in the driveway of a residence in the 100 block of Janet Avenue.
Ryan Andree, 20, 2637 Woodmere Drive, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, speeding and failure to signal April 19 in the 6900 block of Cass Avenue.