Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Eboness Hudson, 39, of 285 Sioux Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with resisting a peace officer, aggravated assault, aggravated battery and improper lighting after a traffic stop at 1:14 p.m. April 18 at Route 53 and Briarcliff Road. In the same incident, a 17-year-old was charged with aggravated battery, resisting a peace officer and attempting to disarm a peace officer.
• A couch was set on fire at 8:40 a.m. April 13 in the warehouse area of IKEA, 750 E. Boughton Road.
• A fire extinguisher was emptied in a hallway between 3:11 and 3:30 a.m. April 14 in the 370 building of Whitewater Drive.
• Graffiti was found on a wall in the 1800 block of Apple Valley Drive.
• A tailgate to a vehicle was damaged sometime between April 4 and 5 on Brittany Court.
• A vehicle’s side door was scratched and air to three tires was let out April 20 at Montana Charlie’s Flea Market, 255 S. Joliet Road.
• A zippered pouch containing cash and a debit card was taken from a cart while the victim was shopping between 11:20 and 11:22 a.m. April 16 at Costco, 830 E. Boughton Road.
• A wallet and IPhone were taken from an employee desk between 11 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. April 16 in the 700 block of West Crossroads Parkway. Several transactions were made using the victim’s credit cards.
• A catalytic converter was cut from a vehicle between 6:50 a.m. and 6:17 p.m. April 16 in the 100 block of East Old Chicago Drive.
• In separate incidents, several cases of Red Bull were stolen April 9 and 10 at Meijer, 755 E. Boughton Road.
• A pair of pants and a jacket were taken from an unlocked vehicle between 12:05 and 2 p.m. April 10 in the 500 block of Remington Boulevard.
• A purse was taken from the front seat of an unlocked vehicle between 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. April 12 in the 100 block of North Bolingbrook Drive.
• A Nook HD was stolen April 13 at a restaurant on the 600 block of East Boughton Road.
• A bottle of liquor was stolen at 12:20 p.m. April 14 in the 500 block of North Pinecrest Road.
• Money was removed from a wallet while the victim was sleeping in the cab compartment of a vehicle parked on the 500 block of South Bolingbrook Drive between 2:30 and 7 a.m. April 15.
• Lydell Smith, 25, of 104 Poplar Lane, Justice, was charged with retail theft after reportedly taking three flat screen TV’s without paying at 3:43 a.m. April 13 at Walmart, 200 S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A 2004 Ford Express was taken from the 100 block South Bolingbrook Drive between April 12 and 13.
• A 2000 Stoughton trailer was taken between April 9 and 10 from the 2500 block of 107th Street.
• More than $500 was stolen from a collection box between 3:30 and 10 p.m. April 13 in the 500 block of East North Frontage Road.
• A 1993 Wabash trailer was taken from a parking lot between Feb. 4 and April 4 in the 500 block of West North Frontage Road.
• An envelope with $400 was removed at 12:20 a.m. April 5 from Dunkin’ Donuts, 200 S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A portable grill was taken from a backyard overnight on April 5 in the 400 block of Salem Square.
• A Samsung cellphone was taken sometime between 3 and 3:20 p.m. April 6 from the 100 block of North Bolingbrook Drive.
• A tire was removed from a vehicle parked in the 500 block of Kildeer Drive sometime between April 8 and 9.
• Sixteen pairs of designer glasses valued at $5,084 were stolen at 2:40 p.m. April 13 at Lenscrafters, 641 E. Boughton Road.
• Numerous pieces of jewelry valued at $12,300 were stolen for a bedroom April 14 in the 700 block of Hartford Lane.
• U.S. currency valued at $4,200 was taken from a bedroom during a party April 21 in the 1200 block of Jennifer Lane.
• Two laptops were stolen April 21 from a residence in the 200 block of Charlotte Lane.
• A wallet and credit cards were taken sometime between April 21 and 22 from a vehicle parked in the 100 block of North Commonwealth Drive.
• Devell Boutte, 42, of 801 Greenbay Drive, Calumet City, was charged with theft and an in-state warrant after a quick change scam was exchanged at 8:42 p.m. April 22 at Five Guys Burgers, 741 E. Boughton Road.
• Twenty-one tires were removed sometime between 12:31 and 8:31 a.m. April 22 from several tractors parked in the 100 block of South Joliet Road.
• Christopher Wilson, 34, of 353 Appling Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with retail theft and battery at 2:12 p.m. April 23 at Menards, 290 N. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A 20-inch orange bicycle was taken from a bike rack at 7:17 p.m. April 23 in the 400 block of Lily Cache Lane.
• A 2000 Chevrolet Impala was taken from a secured garage sometime overnight April 19 in the 300 block of Applewood Drive.
Drug equipment possession
• Nicole Stewart, 36, of 1615 Richmond Circle, Joliet, was charged with possession of drug equipment and Kenneth Quiett, 34, of 3255 Longford Drive, Joliet, was charged with possession of drug equipment and possession of controlled substance after a traffic stop at 5:13 p.m. April 11 at Old Chicago and Bolingbrook drives.
• Saturnino Bautista, 31, of 370 Ash Lane, Glen Ellyn, was charged with an in-state warrant, possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug equipment and improper turn at intersection after a traffic stop at 1:29 a.m. April 16 at Lily Cache Lane and Route 53.
• Nelson Cordero-Guhrs, 21, of 109 Monterey Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with possession of drug equipment, a moving violation and improper turn after a traffic stop at 10:55 p.m. April 17 in the 100 block of West Boughton Road.
Resisting an officer
• Antanas Sereiva, 55, of 1201 Jennifer Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with domestic battery and resisting a peace officer after a call to the residence at 8:02 p.m. April 20. In the same incident, Gediminas Snyras, 43, of 7144 99th St, Chicago Ridge, was charged with battery.
• Jose Aguilar, 26, of 15 W. Fernwood Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with resisting a peace officer after a call to the area at 9:52 p.m. April 10.
• Maurice Isom Jr., 20, of 6 Hywood Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with resisting peace officer, in-state warrant, no valid driver license and equipment violation after a traffic stop at 8:27 p.m. April 11 at Hywood Lane and Boughton Road.
• Brittney Moody, 26, of 246 Blackberry Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with obstruction, resisting a peace officer, driving on a suspended license and failure to signal after a traffic stop at 8:12 p.m. April 15 at Blackhawk Lane and Schmidt Road.
• David Bampoe, 42, of 447 Faversham Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with a traffic signal violation, driving on a suspended license and obstructing justice after a traffic stop at 6:59 p.m. April 18 at Boughton Road and Preston Drive.
Violation of bail bond
Thomas Pierce, 49, of 234 Bedford Road, Bolingbrook, was charged with violation of bail bond at 8:51 a.m. April 12 in the 100 block of Rockhurst Road.
Charles Harris, 32, of 3656 W. Ohio St., Chicago, was charged with resisting a peace officer and criminal trespass to property at 11:27 a.m. April 15 in the 200 block of Old Chicago Drive.
Andres Paredes, 51, of 784 Springbrook Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with public indecency and a local criminal offense after a call at 5:15 p.m. April 19 to the 200 block of South Bolingbrook Drive.