Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
An Truong, 26, of 446 Greentree Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with burglary at 7 a.m. April 15 for an offense that occurred in Broadview.
• Officers were called April 10 to the 400 block of Quadrangle Drive for the report of an aggravated battery. The victim was approached by someone while walking, was grabbed and shown a knife. The victim was able to knock away the knife and the offender ran off at 2:15 p.m.
• Datrell Brookins, 19, of 129 Pepperwood Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with battery and retail theft April 14 at Stop 24 Liquors, 596 N. Pinecrest Road.
• Tory Dean, 22, of 296 Berkeley Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with failure to signal and driving under the influence of alcohol after a traffic stop at 1:50 a.m. April 10 at Boughton and Pinecrest roads.
• Bryant Horton, 30, of 11333 S. Champlain Lane, Chicago, was charged with speeding, improper lane use and DUI of alcohol after a traffic stop at 2:30 a.m. April 12 at Lily Cache Lane and Fernwood Drive.
• Michael Pavone, 22, of 817 Barclay Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with traffic signal violation, speeding and two counts of DUI of alcohol after a traffic stop at 4:54 a.m. April 12 at Schmidt Road and Lily Cache Lane.
• Veodies Isom, 33, of 3324 E. 83rd, Woodridge, was charged with driving too fast for conditions, improper lane use, no insurance and DUI of alcohol after a traffic stop at 2:55 a.m. April 13 on the 500 block of West Briarcliff Road.