Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Westmont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Alexander Poderys, 24, 429 Whipple Lane, was charged with domestic battery at 9:50 p.m. April 14 in the 400 block of Whipple Lane after he struck a family member.
• Danielius Krikscikas, 22, 22 E. 58th Street #2E, was charged with domestic battery at 1:05 a.m. April 18 in the 100 block of East 58th Street after he struck a family member.
Kevin Hickey, 38, 608 Lola Ave., Romeoville, was charged with aggravated driving under the influence at 3:45 p.m. April 17 in the 6100 block of South Cass Avenue after a report of a suspicious vehicle.
A bicycle was stolen between 6 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. April 17 in the 100 block of West Quincy Street.
A parked vehicle was damaged between 1 a.m. and 4 p.m. April 18 in the 6700 block of Aspen Lane.
• Nicholas Mills, 19, 144 W. Woodstock St., Crystal Lake, was charged with possession of cannabis, possession of drug paraphernalia, improper lane usage and failing to signal when required at 12:05 p.m. April 19 in the 100 block of South Cass Avenue after a moving violations.
• Emily Benson, 27, 3 S. View St. #204, Aurora, was charged with possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia at 6:55 p.m. April 19 in the 500 block of North Cass Avenue after a moving violation.
Michael Hernandez, 41, 134 N. Cass Ave. #2W, was charged with criminal trespass to a residence at 2:05 p.m. April 19 in the 100 block of North Grant Street after he entered a residence he had previously been warned to stay out of.
• Vincent Demeo 18, 3900 North Adams St., was charged with driving with a suspended driver’s license and driving without headlights when required at 6:35 p.m. April 14 in the 500 block of North Blackhawk Drive after a traffic stop for an equipment violation.
• John Anderson, 30, 3009 South St., Lafayette, Ind., was charged with driving with a suspended driver’s license at 2:40 p.m. April 15 in the 500 block of Cass Avenue after a traffic stop.