Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Joseph P. Baran, 58, 425 Bunning Drive, Downers Grove, was charged with battery at 5:13 a.m. April 14 at his residence.
• Dania Sosa, age not provided, 1105 Assell St., Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 3:05 a.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of Butterfield Road.
• Bridget L. Cooney, age not provided, 10342 S. Wood St., Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane usage and not having insurance at 10:51 p.m. Friday at Downers Drive and Butterfield Road.
• A wallet, cellphone, Blu-ray player, computer and TV were reported stolen from a residence between 10 p.m. Thursday and 6 a.m. Friday in the 520 block of Rogers Street.
• About $14,600 in jewelry was stolen from a residence between 2:20 and 2:50 p.m. April 16 in the 4700 block of Oakwood Avenue. The front door was broken and the house’s interior was ransacked.
• A locked bicycle was stolen between 7:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. Friday from the Main Street depot, 1000 Burlington Avenue.
• Jennifer L. Scherbauer, 27, 43 N. Park St., Lombard, was charged with retail theft at 2 p.m. Friday in the 2900 block of Finley Road.
• A catalytic converter was stolen from a parked vehicle between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Thursday in the 2600 block of Warrenville Road.
• Kelly L. Stapleton, 24, 1311 S. Finley Road, Lombard, was charged with retail theft at 2:25 p.m. Thursday in the 2900 block of Finley Road.
• A locked bike was stolen between 6:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Thursday from the Fairview Depot, 6099 Fairview Avenue.
• Two riding lawn mowers were stolen from a store between noon and 2 p.m. April 14 in the 2000 block of Butterfield Road. Security footage showed two men pushing the first lawn mower onto a black trailer pulled by a black truck and then returning for the second.
• Fatin B. Sweiss, 30, 2418 Concord Drive, Woodridge, was charged with retail theft at 6:25 p.m. April 15 in the 7300 block of Lemont Road.
• A purse was stolen from a a vehicle parked between 11 p.m. April 12 and 8 a.m. April 13 in the 1200 block of 59th Street.
• Calvin D. Hill, 46, 60 Seims Drive, Glendale Heights, and Anthony J. Hart, 34, 598 Oswego Drive, Carol Stream, were both charged with fighting in public at 9:17 p.m. Friday in the 1000 block of Burlington Avenue.
• Fire alarms were falsely pulled 10 times between 7:54 p.m. Thursday and 12:25 a.m. Friday at a hotel in the 1500 block of Opus Place. There are no suspects.
• Obed S. Romo, 18, 2225 Charmingfare Drive, Woodridge, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at midnight Friday at the intersection of 75th Street and Lemont Road.
• Christopher J. Jimenez, 19, 712 Andermann Lane, Darien, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 1:28 a.m. Friday in the 7300 block of Winthrop Way.
• Sean J. Evans, 22, 8107 Waterbury Court, Woodridge, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 8:40 p.m. April 16 in the 6700 block of Revere Road.
• Jason A. Marker, 31, address not provided, was charged with public indecency, unlawful possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 11 p.m. April 16 in the 5100 block of Fairview Avenue.
Joseph R. Morales, 28, 4623 Lake Valley Drive, Lisle, was charged with public indecency at 1:55 p.m. April 14 at the police station.