St. Charles police reports
• Joshua Alec Love, 20, of the 100 block of Walnut Drive, St. Charles, was arrested Monday, April 14, on a St. Charles warrant for failing to appear in court on a criminal trespass charge and another St. Charles warrant carrying a charge of resisting police.
• Horacio G. Duran, 30, of St. Charles, was arrested Sunday, April 13, on a DuPage County warrant for failing to appear in court.
• Kevin Eugene Hamilton, 54, of the 600 block of East 15th Street, Alton, was charged Wednesday, April 16, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content of more than 0.08 percent, improper lane use and driving without lights when required.
• Joshua Robert Kyrk, 30, of the 2900 block of Langston Circle, St. Charles, was arrested Wednesday, April 16, on a Kane County warrant for failing to appear in court on a charge of driving with a suspended license.
• Issac Borja, 21, of the 1300 block of Longford Circle, Elgin, was charged Wednesday, April 16, with driving without a license and speeding. He also was arrested on a Boone County warrant on a charge of violating court supervision.