Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison and Bensenville police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Mario Becerra, 42, 730 N. Highview Ave., was charged with domestic battery at 5:06 a.m. April 3 in the 700 block of North Highview Avenue.
• The door frame and locking mechanism of an apartment door were reported damaged at 6:30 a.m. April 5 in the 500 block of Stevens Drive.
• The north side of an apartment building was reported to be spray painted at 8:57 a.m. April 3 in the 100 block of Michael Lane.
• The west wall of a building was reported to be spray painted at 5:10 p.m. April 3 in the 200 block of South Hale Street.
Jose Mendoza-Marin, 32, 166 S. La Londe Ave., was charged with attempted theft and driving with a revoked license at 8:03 p.m. March 29 in the 700 block of West Fullerton Avenue.
• Michael A. Coombs, 27, 513 Robinwood Drive, Streamwood, was charged with driving with a revoked license and expired registration at 12:09 p.m. April 3 at Fullerton Avenue and Grace Street.
• Laura G. Perez, 22, 1550 Hawk Ave., Melrose Park, was charged with not having a valid driver’s license, uninsured motor vehicle and speeding at 9:04 a.m. April 4 at Addison Road and Michael Lane.
• Alejandro Serraras-Mujica, 36, 5 S. Victoria Lane, Streamwood, was charged with not having a valid driver’s license, improper use of registration, no valid registration, uninsured motor vehicle and missing front registration plate at 10:08 a.m. April 5 at Addison and Factory roads.
An armed robbery was reported at 4:25 p.m. April 7 at Chase Bank, 133 W. Grand Ave. The offender, described as a white man, 5 foot, 10 inches, in his 60s with a slender build wearing a red and black flannel jacket over a gray hoodie, had already fled the scene. He took an undisclosed amount of money, and no weapon was observed.
Salvadore Garcia-Villegas, 21, 312 E Pine Ave., was charged with domestic battery at 5:27 p.m. April 9 in the 300 block of East Pine Avenue.
Possession of marijuana
Miguel Torres-Aguila, 21, 1113 N. 14th Ave., Melrose Park, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and not having a valid driver’s license at 8:48 p.m. April 7 in the 100 block of East George Street.
• Tires were reported to be stolen from a semitrailer at 7:28 a.m. April 7 in the 700 block of East Green Street.
• Five Samsung cellphones were reported stolen at 3:48 p.m. April 7 in the 400 block of Thomas Drive.
• Items were reported stolen from a bedroom at 9 a.m. April 8 in the 100 block of East Washington Street.
• Diesel fuel was reported stolen from a semitrailer at 9:45 a.m. April 8 in the 600 block of Supreme Drive.
• Scrap metal and a generator were reported stolen at 12:39 p.m. April 9 in the 700 block of Industrial Drive.
• A wallet was reported stolen from an apartment at 11:19 a.m. April 10 in the 300 block of South York Road.
• A ladder was reported stolen from the side of a residence at 3:06 p.m. April 10 in the 1000 block of Green Valley Street.
Aberlardo Valverio-Pineda, 49, 460 W Irving Park Road, was charged with disorderly conduct at 11:40 p.m. April 8 in the 400 block of West Irving Park Road.
Reckless setting of fire
John Vitaich, 22, 1039 David Drive, was issued a citation for reckless setting of fire at 7:50 p.m. April 7 in the 200 block of South Church Road.
Illegal transportation of alcohol
Alejandro Reyna, 25, 1005 Argyle St., was issued a citation for no valid driver’s license, speeding and illegal transportation of alcohol at 8:48 p.m. April 8 at Belmont Avenue and York Road.