Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Maher Hameed Waheed Al-Dulaimi, 27, 382 Pennsylvania Ave., Glen Ellyn, was charged with DUI, illegal transportation of alcohol, improper lane usage, no front license plate, obstructed view and failure to signal when required at 6:14 p.m. April 13 at North Avenue and Grace Street.
• Ian Escallier, 22, 26 N. Michigan Ave., was charged with DUI, unlawful possession of marijuana, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, disobeying a stop sign and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at 2:12 a.m. April 19 at 423 E. Terrace St.
• Lorena Ponce-Patino, 37, 544 W. Division St., was charged with DUI and defective windshield at 7:10 p.m. April 17 at Vermont Street and Iowa Avenue.
• Olga Schisler, 48, 920 S. 5th St., Monmouth, was charged with retail theft at 1 p.m. April 14 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Eric Cokley, 18, 118W114 Kirkland Lane, was charged with retail theft and unlawful possession of an alcoholic beverage; and Veronica Whitehead, 19, 126 Fellows Court, Elmhurst, was charged with unlawful possession of an alcoholic beverage, unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor, unlawful possession of marijuana and parking in a handicap zone at 12:15 a.m. April 18 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
A female juvenile was charged with disorderly conduct at 3:09 p.m. April 16 at Willowbrook High School, 1250 S. Ardmore Ave.
• A cell phone was taken from a restroom at 9:45 a.m. April 15 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• A bicycle was taken from a detached garage at 3:34 p.m. April 16 at a home at 939 S. Ardmore Ave.
• An iPod Nano, a car charger and paint brushes were taken between 4 p.m. April 18 and 8 a.m. April 19 from a vehicle parked at 246 W. Division St.
• Spray paint was used to tag graffiti between 11 p.m. April 18 and 8 a.m. April 19 at Boulevard Coin, 125 W. St. Charles Road.
• Spray paint was used to tag graffiti between 11 p.m. April 18 and 8 a.m. April 19 on the rear side of a building at 117 W. St. Charles Road.
• The passenger window of a vehicle was scratched with a sharp object at 7:35 p.m. April 19 at 108 W. Terrace St.