Police Reports for Lombard
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Antonio Herrera, 43, 325 N. Columbine Ave., was charged with DUI at 4:23 a.m. April 12 at North Avenue and Columbine Avenue.
• Victor Eberhard, 44, 7226 Emerson Drive, Darien, was charged with DUI, improper lane usage, failure to signal and squealing of tires at 1:27 a.m. April 13 at 620 E. 22nd St.
• Joseph Dolan, 52, 2801 E. Princeton Ave., Eau Claire, Wis., was charged with DUI at 1:38 a.m. April 13 at St. Charles Road and West Road.
• Luis E. Archila, 18, 1133 Londonberry Lane, Glen Ellyn, was charged with DUI, speeding and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 8:11 a.m. April 13 at Columbine Avenue and Prairie Path.
• Jose Lescano, 63, 7830 W. North Ave., Elmwood Park, was charged with DUI at Rosati's Pizza, 705 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Ernesto Villafuerte-Ballines, 28, 106 Poplar Court., Glendale Heights, was charged with retail theft at 5:30 p.m. April 12 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• India Holmes, 19, 6219 S. Langley Ave., Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 5:51 p.m. April 12 at Carson's, 230 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Chloe Botlin, 21, 5441 Bending Oaks Place, Downers Grove, was charged with retail theft at 4:39 p.m. April 14 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Hafsa Hameed, 24, 1927 Wildwood Circle, Glendale Heights, was charged with retail theft at 7:30 p.m. April 16 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A man took merchandise at 12:08 p.m. April 18 from CVS, 1005 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A juvenile took cosmetics at 12:45 p.m. April 18 from JC Penny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Roula Riyal, 41, 1907 Saddle Farm Lane, Naperville, was charged with retail theft at 8:20 p.m. April 18 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Shawndale Jackson, 18, 462 Seneca Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with retail theft at 3:27 p.m. April 19 at JC Penny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Ashlee Mosser, 18, 4441 Eberly Ave., Brookfield, was charged with retail theft at 5:16 p.m. April 19 at Claire's, 148 Yorktown Shopping Center.
Possession of marijuana
Cerica Murray, 24, 338 Duane St., Glen Ellyn, was charged with possession of marijuana and improper lighting at 12:14 a.m. April 17 at North Avenue and Main Street.
• Brandon Rogers, 27, 708 N. Broadway St., was charged with aggravated battery to a police officer, resisting a peace officer, criminal damage to property and intoxicated subject at 7:18 p.m. April 17 at 441 S. Ahrens Ave.
• Lawana Coleman, 27, 3913 Alder Ave., East Chicago, was charged with battery at 10:07 p.m. April 18 at Enchanted Castle, 1103 S. Main St.
Cameron Vleck, 19, 6355 S. Kildare Ave., Chicago, was charged with aggravated assault, unlawful use of a weapon and disorderly conduct at 12:22 p.m. April 19 at Lucky Strike, 100 Yorktown Shopping Center. Vleck threatened another patron with a knife.
Christopher Rakos, 23, 451 Gregory Ave., Glendale Heights, was charged with criminal trespass and attempted stalking at 6:14 p.m. April 14 at Kindercare, 249 W. St. Charles Road.
• Sunglasses were taken at 7:25 p.m. April 13 at Claim Jumper, 92 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A cell phone was taken between 11 and 11:45 p.m. April 13 from a hotel room at Extended Stay, 260 E. 22nd St.
• Cash was missing from a register at 4:49 p.m. April 14 in the 200 block of Roosevelt Road.
• A customer left without paying a bill at 2:59 p.m. April 15 at Benihana, 747 E. Butterfield Road.
• Kathy Ancira, 22, 4023 S. Harlem Ave., Stickney, was charged with theft at 4:27 p.m. April 16 at Zippets, 157 Yorktown Shopping Center.
Criminal damage to property
• Graffiti was written in black marker on basketball equipment and playground equipment between April 12 and 14 at Westmore School, 340 S. School St.
• A mailbox was damaged with a baseball bat at 7:48 p.m. April 15 in the 400 block of Pleasant Lane.
• Two bushes were cut down at 6:11 p.m. April 16 in a front yard in the 500 block of North Broadway Street.