Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Stephan Micheal Green, 54, 1537 Blackburn St., was charged with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol and no driver's license at 5:21 p.m. April 12 at Naperville Road and Blanchard Circle.
• David H. Spreckels, 53, 205 W. Evergreen St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 10:18 p.m. April 11 at 10:18 p.m. April 11 at Wheaton Avenue and Wesley Street.
• Rebecca K. Kader, 20, 1106 Elm St., was charged with driving under the influence of drugs and possession of a controlled substance at 1:27 a.m. March 29 at Orchard and Plamondon roads.
Theft, retail theft
• Two diners did not pay for their meal at a restaurant at 3:56 p.m. April 13 in the 900 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• About $740 worth of art supplies were stolen from a business at 1:37 p.m. April 11 at Danada Square East.
• A drill kit and impact driver were stolen from an unsecured vehicle between 5 p.m. April 9 and 6:30 p.m. April 11 in the 1300 block of South Lorraine Road.
Possession of drugs, drug paraphernalia
• Justin A. Lemay, 24, 984 Stuart Drive, Bartlett, was charged with possession of marijuana and a suspended driver's license at 12:35 p.m. April 9 in the 300 block of West Liberty Drive.
• Laronta T. Clay, 20, 1000 Community Drive, was charged with possession of marijuana at 7:20 p.m. April 7 in the 1400 block of Stonebridge Circle.
• Ariel M. Alvarado, 20, 558 S. Lewis Ave., Lombard, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:47 a.m. April 6 at President Street and Roosevelt Road
• A spot light was pulled out of the ground and smashed against a fire hydrant between 1 p.m. April 13 and 8:30 a.m. April 14 in the 200 block of East Loop Road.
• A resident observed a male standing outside her window after hearing a noise at 9:40 p.m. April 13 in the 900 block of South President Street. The area was checked with negative results.
Arrest on warrant
• Elizabeth Ann Baker, 51, 4065 Pheasant St., St. Charles, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear for public order crimes at 1:14 a.m. at Roosevelt Road and Fapp Circle.
• James T. Johnson, 30, 2190 Charlotte Court, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear for criminal damage at 9:08 p.m. April 9 at 2190 Charlotte Court.